The new neighbor(Shawn Mendes Fanfiction)

Shawn Mendes fanfiction

(This was before Shawn got famouse ~_~)

Hi guys my name is Jennifer im 15 years old and i live in Californa.I have long wavy bleached brown hair,And i have hazel eyes.Btw im not one of those persons that like to show off my eyes.

Jennifer(Me)~Its friday afternoon walking back home from school with my best friend Tiffany.She lives right next door so that great because we get to see each other everyday.And my other best friend Aaron, but he lives a couple  blocks away.

I was so excited today because i found out we were getting new neighbors,I hope it was a cute guy ~_~                  As  I was walking in to my house i noticed a moving in truck right acroos my house it was probaly the new neighbors.I quickley ran up to my room and look ed through my window not lookind stalkerish at all>>LOL!

I saw a boy about my age come out a car but I didn't see his face so i didn't know if he was cute or Nat.I quickly got down because i noticed he was about to turn around.I decided to do my homework then leave to the park because it was just down the street.

2 HOURS LATER!!!>:(~~~~~Finally finished my homework

I changed into some sweat pants and a Hollister jacket,And just put my hair into a messy bun with some blue converse.I quickly  got my phone and went outside I grabbed my Penny board and raced to the park,I don't know why i was excited probably because i love going the kid swings.

As i got to the king swing  i saw that the park was completely empty,But i didn't mind at all.As i was swinging on the swing i heard someone talking but more liike singing.I listened to some lyrics he was singing counting stars by>>One Republic.

I wanted to see who it was so i went on Stalker mood and saw a cute boy he had brown hair ,and big brown eyes and he had the most perfect teeth ever.To be honest he was hot!I decided to go talk to him and find out who he was................WHO IS HE????

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thanks chu guys for reading <<<<<I wouldnt care if only 10 people read this i would still be soo thankful!!Thx again>>>>MY loves ~~~~x0x_Dianna_x0x