Chapter 1

Georgia's POV:

CHAPTER 1:

"Get up c'mon it's the big day today"

"Ugh I will once you get out of my face."

"I'm not even a morning person and I'm so pumped."

"Yeah your perkiness makes me want to shoot myself, it's way too overpowering"

"Get up George we are going-"

"Okay I'm up I'm up."

The only thing I'm looking forward to is, um wait that's right nothing. I hate everything.

I don't care if I'm a salty bitch. So what it's not your job to worry about me.

My twin sister dani is the exact opposite. Dani is the typical girl that everyone likes who gets invited to all the parties and has had 7 boyfriends throughout all of highschool(not including the summer potion)

I picked up my college acceptance form while brushing my teeth.

"We are looking forward to see you, Georgia Selma Brooks joining our proud school"

So cheesy. Dani's was exactly the same but whoever was in-charge of typing our names misspelled Danielle.

"We are looking forward to see you, Daniel Aisha Brooks joining our proud school"

I through on a dark pair of skinnys, a white t, a flannel wrapped around my waist, and combat boots

The other half is wearing leggings, a crop aqua V-neck that showed her belly button ring, don't forget that push up that she doesn't need, and white converses.

"Wtf dani put on some more clothes were not even in Cali yet."

"Stop being so salty no guy is going to give you some d if you act the way you're acting."

"Never said I wanted some at the moment. I'm not overly thirsty as you are"

Dani was about to say something but then the doorbell rang.

"Ramsey!!!!!" Dani ran over to the door while I stayed where I was

"Hey my presh Danielle! You look great."

Ramsey was our older sis who was 24. She offered to drive us to the airport.

The two of them went on talking about the basic white girl shit. So I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a yogurt

"Where's lil o'l Georgia?"

"Probably shoving another stick up her ass"

"Shes being salty again?"

"It's gotten worse since you left"

"Oh boy. Georgy? George where are you?"

I just ignored Ramsey.

"There you are, what the hell George why wouldn't you answer."

"Sup."

"That's all your going to say I haven't seen you in like 8 months"

"Are you expecting me to roll out the welcome wagon and a red carpet for you to step on?"

"Don't start. Are both of you ready to leave?"

"I know I'am but not sure if lil ms sunshine over there is"

"Yeah. Let's get this over with."

We all hopped in Ramsey's jeep. Dani sat in the front with Ramsey.