Chapter one

It was a moonless night. Dark storm filled clouds covered the starry sky, leaving the only light in the damp alleyway to come from the broken blinking streetlight. I felt nauseous as I walked past the homeless men who sat along the street, jerking their prick with a twisted smile on their face as they stared me down. I made my way over the pools of mixed blood and urine, disgust filling me with every agonizing step.  I started to think that this wasn't worth it. I could seek help from someone else, someone who would probably be more likely to help me. Nobody would help me. I knew that. Everyone around me knew that.

Just as I began to give up hope I saw him, shrouded in the black mist at the end of the alley. His paper white flesh a stark contrast against the darkness, almost as if he was an angel glowing out to make it known that he was here to help. Finally. Somebody who would help me. 

I took one more slow step and his body twisted, tentacles erupted from his back in a defensive manner and grabbed my body, lifting me off the ground and into the air. I could see the body of the girl behind us, her stomach torn open with the intestines thrown about and her head missing. The homeless men around us ran away when they saw me hanging in the air. To them it looked as if I was floating without anything to hold me up. 

A dark mouth dripped with a tar like substance and blood as his eyeless face stared at me. There was no emotions coming from him but an unspeakable amount from me. The way he held me, the way his breath huffed from his body, the way the blood dripped from his mouth and onto his bare chest. 

"I could hear you," his mouth widened with every word. "I could hear every pray you whimpered out from your pathetic mouth while he touched you. Weak." Regret filled me. He wasn't going to help me either. "Shall I teach you my wicked ways?" He laughed, dropping me onto the ground.

"I-I just want to be able to hurt him the way he hurt me!" I exclaimed from the wet ground, my body started to feel numb. 

"You couldn't even get away. He threw you away like trash. Pathetic." He turned from me and back to the lifeless girl scattered on the ground. I could hear him murmur about his food going cold as he lifted the girl up by her leg, blood poured out of her wounds and onto the ground.

"I will win if given another chance." I was determined. I had gone too far to back away now. 

"I should keep you," His tentacle raced forward and swiped itself across my face in a sickly movement, I shivered. He turned fully towards me, a dull look on his face as he continued. "You're fairly attractive. I could keep you in my dungeon. I can't let you go back now that you've seen me anyway." The toxic mouth smirked as his tentacle moved down to my breasts.

"Give me a week. If I don't do anything worth your wild by then then you can do whatever you want to me." That didn't seem to convince him as he continued to move his tentacles around my body, using it to his will.

"Hmm," he purred, his head moved to my ear. "You think you're so brave don't you? It's cute that you think I wouldn't do what I want to you right now". His hand replaced the tentacle on my cheek and his tongue rolled out of his mouth and he rolled it along my neck. "I bet you love being hurt don't you? You enjoy the feeling of orgasm after orgasm until you eventually pass out. It's always the quiet, well dressed ones that you'd least expect." His hands finally touched my body and I let out a silent gasp.

"Surely you want something to entertain you. It must be so bored doing the same thing over and over again." This seemed to affect him. My breath shuddered when his teeth glided across my neck. He could kill me now if he wanted. I kept reminding myself that if he wanted to he would be able to hurt me in any way he wished possible at this given moment.

"Now that's more like it baby doll." He whispered, moving back as he let go of my body. "Here is my deal: you get a week. If in this week you have managed to do everything to my liking, killing, raping and so on and so forth then I will keep you as my proxy. If you do not, however, then you will be my little play thing for as long as I deem fit." He pulled a knife out of his trench coat and cut his hand open, black liquid oozed out of the wound.

My breath hitched. It was happening! It was really about to happen!

"Deal." I reached out my hand and let him cut into it, making a blood pact as he placed his own onto it. The moment my hand touched his his tentacle went into my back, pushing my heart out of my body for me to see. It beat in a panicked motion, blood dripping off of it and onto the alleyway.

"First you have to die." Adrenaline filled me and I let my body panic. There was no pain as he opened his mouth and ate my heart. The fear I felt earlier faded and I felt at peace, thinking I had finally made the right decision. "I'll see you when you wake up." He murmured quietly as my eyes closed and I let the darkness surround me. 

Peace.

--

SONG: Rule the world (remix) by Zeyde Wølf