Chapter 1: Masks and Traitors

3rd person's P.O.V

"GODDAMIT! I KNEW THERE WAS A TRAITOR IN THIS MAFIA!" A strong authorative voice echoed in the room.

"M-Mr. Kim we uhhh lost millions from this transaction" Mr.Kim's assistant said as he struggles to fight his fear.

"CALL EVERYONE TO A MEETING RIGHT NOW INCLUDING MY SON TAEHYUNG AND TAEYOON!" He said fulled with rage

"I-including...Mr.Jeon and his s-son Sir?" The assistant asked with fear. As his hands were shaking vigorously.

"Including my wife Jimoon and my daughter Jiyoon" He said as he tried to calm in this situation.

"Yes Sir" the assistant sprang out of the room.

Kim Taeron, Owner of Kim Mafia. The most powerful mafia in Korea. A man feared by all people in his organization. A man full of word and a man that has a soft heart with his family.

"*sigh*"

He sighed as he looks at his room. This room was onced owned by his grandfather Kim Minho the previous owner of the mafia.

He stood up from his table and reached for a picture frame.

It was a family picture.12 years ago, They were having a picnic that day. And they snapped a photo. With him in the middle while Jimoon,his wife was holding Jiyoon at her arms and Him giving Taehyung and Taeyoon. Taeyoon was just  six while Taehyung was four and his daughter Jiyoon was only 3 year old.

He smiled at that picture unknowingly. He dearly loves his family. He would even stop the mafia for them if he only could. But he knows it can't happen. And now that there is a traitor in the mafia. He needs to make sure he chooses a heir from his sons.

With one last  glance at the picture he placed it at the table and left the room.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"Hey Kook! let's play video games"

I said as I tapped him in the back

"OH MAN HOLY SHI- WHAT THE FUCK V!!! DONT COME UNKNOWINGLY AT MY BACK" He said as he stood up from the grass.

"I see you got shookt *laugh* Anyways coconut let's go in my roon and play. Im bored as hell. I just bought the latest video game at the mall" I said as I scratched my head.

This coconut motherfucker right here is my bestfriend, Jeon Jungkook. He is a year younger than me though. But he never calls me hyung and just plainly call me V.

I still dont get why he calls me V after all these years. He says that it means Victory which makes me the so called Victory of our mafia.

Yes, we own a mafia. They most powerful to be exact. And most of my father's allies choose me as the next mafia heir. Which, I dont actually oppose. Cause why not? Its the mafia. If i become the heir. It means power,wealth and fame. And I can use that to influence others to join our mafia.

Unlike my brother Taeyoon. He only wants to be the heir for stupid things. Ive always despised him. He says that when he becomes the heir. He'll kick me out of my own family.

AND THAT'S BULLSHIT

He's always selfish. He always want what I have. Including someone I like before.

That's why I would never let him be the heir. I will fight for MY MAFIA.

"MR.TAEHYUNG! MR. JUNGKOOK! MR. KIM TAERON NEEDS YOUR PRESENCE AT THE MEETING ROOM" Dad's assistant came rushing to our place.

"What? Why? Is this an emergency?" Jungkook asked puzzledly.

"It is Mr. Jungkook" he said as he bows down at us " I'll be going Masters."

"I have a bad feeling about this V." Jungkook said as he walks to the backdoor

"Me too. I wonder what does dad want"

With that last said we proceeded to the meeting room.

This is weird

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

DONT FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE! IT WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED