Lies

Sammy is a little impatient.

Dylan is a little ignorant.

Settle their differences and they will find a much stronger bond between each other then either of them would ever had imagined.

"Hey Sam! Meet me at the park at 4:30?" Yells Amanda.

"Okay see you then!" I yell back smiling as the bell goes.

I check my schedule to see what I have next, Maths, great. I hate maths. I think we have a test today on Index numbers. "Crap! I didn't do my homework!!" I say loudly as I begin to walk into class. I cover my mouth quickly. It seems like nobody heard. I sigh in relief. The test comes and some time later goes. As we pack up to go I look outside. It's hailing. Great.

I sprint to home group then run to the bus. As I get on the bus my ex boyfriend 'Jake' comes and sits next to me. "What do you want?" I say annoyingly. He looks at me, then quickly turns away and turns his music up. I sigh. He turns to me again and puts one of his earphones loosely in my ear...

'cause all of me loves all of you, love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections...' I rip the earphone out of my ear and throw it back at him.

"What do you want?!" I say more agitated. he looks at me slowly, then looks out the window. I turn to see what he is looking at. Thick black smoke. "ehhh" I say tiredly.

He looks at me worryingly and stares back at the smoke.

It's a two and a half hour drive from my high school to home, so this will take a while. As the bus pulls over to drop Kasey and Kelly off to there house. Jake gets up and gets off the bus. I quickly react and get off as well. "Why are we getting off here?" I ask him. The bus leaves and as he turns around to look at me I finally see it is not jake, but Dylan.

"Dylan!" I say surprised. "What are you doing here and why did you get off here, it's another 2 hours away from Home? Why here?" I ask surprised.

"I wanted to talk to you" he says calmly. "Oh!" I say very surprised. "What then? Go on..." I say. "Get on the bus and go home" he says angrily. "But why?" I say confused. He gets back on the bus, then so do I. I sit down and the bus starts again. I look at him confused.

He gives me the finger turns and watches the trees fly by.

I'm so confused what is going on, does he like me? No, he can't, he hates me, of course, that's it. He hates me.

A tear drops out of my eye, then I slowly doze of into a deep sleep.