i.

❝one day i wrote a long letter to the moon,
it's not as bright as you are,
but it lit up a small candle light.❞

-

Taehyung walked nonchalantly to the empty hall, having been late to class yet again, breaking his own set of records.

The teacher sighed as he entered class, not even sparing a glance at the tired teacher watching him lazily walk to his chair.

"Kim Taehyung, detention after school...again."

All he did was nod, and took out a black notebook and a pen.

Everyone has their eyes on him, girls gossiped about him, the boys fume in jealousy at how he got the girls' attention simply by entering.

After a few hours, classes ended and it was lunch time.

Students all fled to the canteen, chattering excitedly about stuff while he walked to the garden, taking his notebook and pen, yet again.

It was 2 years ago when he started to change.

She did this to him.

She was his source of light and hope, but she's gone now, and there's nothing he could do to make her come back.

It was winter, and so there was snow and it was freezing.

Nonetheless, Taehyung stayed outside, not even caring if he died from the cold, after all, nobody really cares.

He whipped out his pen, then started to write:

Yah, Lee Hyun Ji.

It's been 2 years.

Yet, I'm still in pain.

Why did you leave me alone?

Hoping for you to come back,
Kim Taehyung