#1 My Last Day In Michigan

8:27am - Kade🤗: You awake????? Try not 2 miss ur flight muppet 😂

10:22am - Me: Just boarding now. Don't forget to pick me up bro!!! I'm so excited 🙈

10:25am - Kade🤗: I'm not as stupid as you. Everyone in the house are excited to meet you - Especially Emilio, heard you've been snapchatting him??? Please don't make this house complicated we don't want another Alissa and Jake...

10:26am - Me: Dw that is not going to happen, i think i'd get to stressed with the language barrier! See you soon💙

(^^^^ Alex's Outfit^^^^)

{Alex's POV}
I'm so nervous. Today is the day I leave home and finally start the journey of my life. I have no clue what is in stall for me, but i'm looking forward to every minute of it! Leaving my Mum, Dad and my youngest brother Nathan back at home seems like a huge risk. How will i cope without them? Who's going to wash my clothes? Who will I turn to when I need money? However money is never really a problem as i have a youtube channel which roles in all the money i need. My brother Kade will for sure improve my channel; his editing skills are next level.

The plane journey was my biggest worry. Now i'm on it, i've settled a little. The two seats next to me are completely empty, so i've stretched my legs across leaving me space to edit my video and be comfortable. Today's upload is going to be awesome! Me, Grayson and Ethan (Dolan Twins) made a "Phoning in sick to random paces" video. It was hilarious an a great colab video.

I always hate vlogging publicly but i had to vlog the biggest change in my life. After all i was moving out and starting a new life in LA.
"Hey Speisers, it's your girl Al! If you haven't already guessed from the title... I'm currently on a plane to LA. You know that surprise i mentioned the other week, well here it is. I'm moving into the Team 10 house... Permanently. Yes i will be living with everyone there and it wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for my brother Kade, shoutout to you bro! His channel - Link in bio".

After editing the my video with the Dolan Twins i fell asleep for about an hour an a half; which completed my flight. As soon as I landed i received a text...

2:14pm - Kade🤗: Meet you in the car park. Ill be in an orange van you won't miss me!!
Attached was a photo

 Ill be in an orange van you won't miss me!!Attached was a photo

I'm guessing the whole 'JP' stood for Jake Paul. Kade was right it did stand out!
I just got my luggage and was leaving LAX airport. Right there in front of me was this massive orange thing, i could faintly see two guys leaning on the opposite side of the van, here was my chance to get my first prank on Kade. I quickly got out my vlog camera and dropped my Louis Vuitton bag. Slowly but steadily made my way round the van and screamed as if my life depended on it! "Shit!!" was all Kade could produce out of his mouth; Pity his reaction will be beeped out. After him jumping out of his skin he took a leap towards me and picked me up from my thighs. I was so happy to see my big brother, it felt like forever since I last saw him. "So, how was your flight" was all I heard in a Spanish accent, but it certainly didn't come from Kade... Nope it was from a tanned, cute boy. I couldn't tell whether it was Emilio or Ivan, after all they're identical twins. My brother soon cleared my thoughts up, "So Al you finally meet Emilio!" he was shorter than i expected but still taller than me. Emilio soon spoke, "Hey, so how was your flight?..." to which i replied "good thanks, is the Team 10 house far from here?" both of them shook their heads. I got into the van in the front seat leaving Emilio behind me in the middle, Kade was driving which shocked me as i didn't even know he had a license.

{Skip Car Journey - Jake's POV}
"right let's turn this house into a party house..." *goes close to camera* "Let's do that thannnng". I place down my vlog camera on the island in the kitchen and set it to time lapse. I record me, Tessa, Nick, Chance, Anthony and Ivan setting up the house waiting for the arrival of Alex i think her name is...?
After we complete the set up i grab my phone and check if Emilio or Kade has texted me, my phone reads...

3:29 - EmilioMartinez: Just gone past chipotle, be 5 mins bro"

It's now 3:32 so they should be here any minute. I hear the Team10 van pull up on drive. "Quick everyone hide in the office!" Tessa balls. As the door creaks open all we hear are tiny voices, this is when we run out and welcome Alex. I record my vlog as we all shout "WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME". She seemed shocked so i guess it worked. If seen her across youtube and instagram but never followed her as i didn't want to do so until i met her. She was as stunning as her instagram posts. I loved her style, she was wearing Gym leggings which showed off her legs and an adidas jacket which suited her perfectly. After we all met and gave hugs, Tessa took her up to her room with her a bags to settle her in.