Chapter one

Hi guys , this is one of the first story's I've ever written for others to read and I'm so so excited for you to voice your opinions on it, please do so. I'll try to update at least three times a week and bare with me it might get a little crazy at points .<3

Do you ever notice the kid in the back of the lunch room alone? Most people don't, but what if that face was one you had seen before.

He doesn't look up from his phone and his ear buds are always in place. You cant remember how you know him you just know you do and the thought of that kills you.

Something about his glassy blue eyes make you wander what's going on in side. You want to get closer, you want to know what broke him, you want to know him.

He seems lonely ,in pain and ,scared. You know these feelings all to well. I think that's why your pulled towards him, why you feel a connection when there might not be one.

Who is the lonely boy in the back of the lunch room?who is he really?

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Raven, I'm not joking this is the last time I'm coming in here to get your ass up for school, grow up your almost seventeen." My mothers voice seemed to rip through the pillow into my ear.

I hate mornings, I hate everything about them. The bright sun, the traffic, the dogs, my mom in my ear. They almost make me want to die, but here I am pulling myself out of my safe,warm bed.

I stumble in to my well lit bathroom thanks to the sun, and look in the mirror to the master piece it has presented me. My brown hair in knots and tangles, along with the smudged eye makeup to the side of my face.

It doesn't take long to make myself presentable. I threw my hair into a bun and wiped away the makeup from the day before. Since I wasn't feeling the best I found it of no need to dress up. So I ended up in one of my brothers hoodies along with leggings and converse.

No sooner than I got ready I could hear my mothers footsteps thump up the stairs again.

"Mom chill out I'm up and ready no need to call the firing squad. " she didn't find my comment humorous but didn't say anything in return.

I took that as my notice to leave the situation so I did. I made my way out into the drive way and then proceed to throw myself in to the car. I turned the key in the ignition spring the car to life and making my way down the road.

As I drove I could feel the world take over my gaze, no mater how many times I drove down this road I always found something new about it. This time I wandered upon a jar that sat on top of a fence. It looked as if it was filled with rocks and water.

It was soon out of my vision and I wandered for a new object. The moment I thought I had fond something I was snapped out of my focus by a car horn. I had almost ran smack dead into another car crossing in front of me I guess I hadn't noticed the red light.

   After mentally freaking out I found myself in the school parking lot dragging myself through the doors to hell. To my shock no one inhabited the hallways they were empty.

               Oh crap what time is it. I pulled out my phone to see that the time was exactly 9:00. How? Howwwww? I'm an hour late and classes have already begun.

         I make my way down the hall scanning for the science room then bam, Room 109. Hello learning goodbye happiness. I opened the door only to have every eye in the room on me.

        "Miss medale, I'm afraid you've walked in on the middle of an exam care to explain yourself?" Mrs's applnagy or as I call her Mrs's agony stood waiting for my reply. " well you see funny story actually, umm I over slept just a little then almost wreaked on the way here which explains my delay."

   "Well perhaps you'd like to explain your delay to someone else we are taking a test for students who actually care about there future."she seemed pleased with her comment, so I left it at that and made my way outside the classroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------

              After two classes of math and Spanish lunch had finally arrived. Not that I actually like lunch but it's better than having to work . I took my seat in my normal spot at the end of the table . I didn't take long for sky and Amy to join me. As soon as sky sat down she bursted out in laughter.

     "What. What is it?"I stumbled to find the humor as to what she was laughing at."Did you really wake up an hour late for school, almost get in a wreck, and piss off the science teacher?"

       " yea yea I know all in an hour to." But in my defense the car wreck wasn't completely my fault if that light wouldn't have turned red I would have been fine.

Sky just laughed some more then dug into her potato chips. Sky and I have been friends since the third grade when silly putty found its way in to our hair. We literally were stuck together for two hours as the teacher pilled each hair out of the stick mess. After that we stuck together to and are practically our own concoction of silly putty.

             The conversation slowly died and we all found ourselves occupied by something. I glanced around the lunch room looking for a new object, but instead found a new person.

    He sat in the main back of the lunch room by himself. He to was occupied by something, his earbuds playing music into his mind. Something about him seemed so familiar but all new at the same time . I could tell he had a hole story plastered behind his blue eyes.

          I needed to know,everything.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

            Ahhhh I finished my first chapter I know it's not the longest but it's currently 3:30 am and my eyes are fluttering shut. I think it's a good start tho I'll definitely try to make the next one longer .

                      Please leave comments and feedback so I can make the next one better thank you......<3<3