When i get the job

My name is Anne I'm 20 years old, I'm a student and this summer I want to get a job so I started the research, I looked from the newspaper, I asked from my friends and I entered the internet. Three days ago I had an email it was the best new ever they ask me about my phone number so I gave it to them, then I put my phone next to me and I started waiting for they to call there was nothing in the rest of that day but tomorrow in the morning I received a call it was a women who asked me if I can come and make the interview with her to get the job she gave me the address and the time, I thanked her for calling me. I was so happy I couldn't wait for going there this will be my first job I will get, "I will start the work it's fine to clean trains in train station " Yes that was the job cleaning trains it is not that bad I thought that it would be a great job for someone like me not to communicate a lot with other people or sitting front off a computer doing things on a table .
Next day I woke up early, got my shower, ate my breakfast and just waited for the time to going out after an hour I was there it was a bit hard to find the address because there was some road works but I was glad when I was on time. I found a women who was waiting me she asked me to follow her to the office and that what I did then she asked me few questions, told me more about the working there and gave me papers to full after that she gave me new clothes for work and keys that help me to come in and to put my clothes in a locker.
I felt so happy and I thank God for giving me this chance to have a job.