Chapter 1: I'm Sorry For Frisk

Betty's POV

I'm standing in front of the Determination Extractor, somebody told me to meet here in the Underground...I'm always up for adventure! "Hello?" I call into the darkness. "Hey there..." A familiar voice states. "S--Sans?!" I say in suprise. "Welp. you guessed it kid..." He says shurgging and coming from the darkness. "But! I killed you!" I say in shock. "I know...But, life didn't want me to die yet so, it put me back in the underground and I climbed out." He says with a smirk. "Why you little-!" I say getting cut off by Sans, "Woah, Woah, calm down there kid, just wanna help..."He says walking towards me. "What do you mean, 'wanna help'?" I ask. "I'm done with  Frisk's garbage, I don't care anymore! They are the reason I died many times" He says with tears streaming down his cheeks. "*looks down with a guilty look* I'm sorry..." I say doing croc tears. "For what?" Sans asks wiping the tears onto his jacket. "I-My creator also created Frisk!" I say with tears running down. "Can you tell me the whole story?" Sans asks. 'Y-Yeah...*sniffles*" I say as Sans uses his magic to pick me up. "What are you doing?" I say blushing with suprise. "You'll see..." He says with a hint of blush on his face. Sans drops me into his arms cradling me like a baby. "S-sans..." I say getting comfy. "Shhh...Just tell me..." He says playing with my hair."Okay, so it all started back then, when Bravery sacrificed her soul, Determination, did as well...Then, Frisk and I were created, me, to make sure monsters and humans would never get peace. While, Frisk was to ensure, that monsters and humans will get peace." I say crying. "Then, how did Bravery do this?" Sans asks wiping my tears. "Well, Bravery almost managed to make, Determination die before, he also sacrificed his soul as well, But, then Bravery grabbed the soul and Determination smirked and faded away, with a tear remaining." I say falling to the ground crying till my eyes were red. Sans looks startled. "I-I" I spat out crying with no stop, Kumu is just a weapon now, it'll die if it doesn't listen, and it doesn't wanna die. "Betty, I don't want you to feel lonely..."  Sans says kissing my cheek. "Huh?" I say blushing so hard. "Under a condition..." Sans says with a serious expression. "What?" I say with a heartfelt expression on my face. "Don't kill Tori, Papy, Undyne, Gaster, or anyother monster...." Sans says angry sorta-like. 'I won't..." I say looking into his eyes. "Okay..." Sans says kissing me on the cheek again. "Oh- Why is that always so unexpected?!" I say mad at myself for not knowing. "Cause' my love is always unexpected sweetheart..." He says sitting down. I sit down. We sit there holding hands looking at the DT Extracter, in love...