-1- little munchie.

K•T

Stumbling out of the club, I speak a few slurs at the guards, for throwing us out. I mean, jungkooks fake ID  was realistic! We're only a little drunk, anyway.

My head dropping,I look down to notice we're  on a sidewalk. A line cuts straight through the middle of the block, making a perfect line. Laughing hysterically and dancing oddly can only hold me off for so long. Walking the line, trying to stay steady, I trip and fall. Going face- first into concrete.  The world was not silent, no, it was a mixture of the blaring music, with jungkook laughing behind me, along with screams of joy...but one thing I had not heard before, the sound of snoring. But this was different. It wasn't a human, but it didn't sound inhuman. It was soft,  almost like a baby dog. Breathe in, then let it all out. No loud, annoying snorts. No pig noises. Cute small snores.

Slowly bringing myself up, I turn over to the sound, only to see a small box. It was winter, so the box was covered in snow. It was like I was possessed my Sherlock and watson, I wanted to investigate what made such beautiful sounds.

Raising myself up, i peek into the box. At the bottom laid a green blanket. The blanket was the size of a dollar bill.  While, the thing laying on top of it wasn't much bigger than it. On top laid a small figure. It had bright pink hair, a long hoodie and small shorts. The poor thing was shivering.

"O-oh, hello, little one!"

I smiled stupidly at the creature.

His head poked up, and turned to me, letting out an adorable yawn.

"Oh..hello, mister."

I smiled at the creature.

"Do you want to go home with me?"

I asked, sleepily.

The creature nodded excitingly, and opened his arms wide enough for me to pick the small thing up.  He was small enough to fit in my pocket, so I left him in there.  Turing around, I slur jungkooks name, telling him to get his ass over here or I'm leaving him.

Walking into the house, I drag my body to the bed, laying on my backside, being completely drunk, I instantly  fall asleep.

The creature:

The man , who had taken me, has fallen sound asleep. The poor thing must've drank poison. Or what humans call alcohol. My eomma always called it poison. It doesn't affect munchies in any way that will harm us, but more so let us be more free.  We begin to loose sensibility of our powers and loose it completely.

Crawling out of the man's shirt pocket, I make my way towards the most warm area  I know-

Other than the, what my eomma calls, no-no parts.  I crawled in the crook of his neck, resting my head near his ear. This human  is quite warm, I might get used to this.

Author:

Hello, my name is rin. I am the author! ^-^ thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy, if you have any questions or suggestions dm or comment. If I spell something wrong please correct me! I'm sorry it's short, I will have the next chapter  up soon! Thank you!~

Here's a present~

Thank yoouuuu~

Bai bai🖑