Introduction

Hi everyone! I am Rainleaf32. I like Wattpad because it lets me open up myself and read other's  stories, and also create my own. I consider myself kind and trustworthy, also coming from others. I can sometimes be stubborn and ambitious, but that's all of us, right? I have many awesome friends. Many people think I am smart, so I trust them.😁 I love all animals (yes, all), and nature. I am playful and nice, artistic, and I love to dance and sing.

As you could probably tell from my image, I am a HUGE Shahrukh Khan fan. In case you don't know who he is, (which most of you probably don't) he is an amazing Indian film star and he makes THE BEST movies of all time. 

Some of my hobbies include drawing, dancing, singing, writing, and reading (I dunno if you consider reading a hobbie, but I put it on there 'cuz i love it anyway😊) Others say that my drawings are amazing, which in my opinion, they aren't, and I know that everyone is an amazing artist. I do many dances, and I look up to my sister, who is a national dancer 😉.

Oh, and I almost forgot. If you are a follower of mine, or anyone who is reading this, please go and check out my friends SkySpirit21, Jaysplash43, Billyblobfish, Shidance, and Cheesestickllamma.

That was just a little about me, but keep reading for more! I will also offer advice and me happy to know a little about you too. 

💛💛⛄⛄

yellow hearts and snowmen

Rainleaf32