wow that was fun

"If you wanna meet the love of your life we should probably be in line an hour early." My friend tells me on the way to Vidcon.

"He doesn't even know me." I roll my eyes

"Oh, he's gonna want to know you once he sees you!" (Y/F/N) shouts with much enthusiasm.

We walk into the hall and there are ALOT of people there. (Y/F/N) and I go to cons often. But not like this. We're used to cosplayers and weirdly dressed men; not girls screaming every 3 minutes.

"So where shall we start?" I ask.

"Obviously we'd need to see Ethan, Tyler and Mark."

"Duh. Ooo the Odd1sOut and Jaiden."

"Yes! Liza, Jacksfilms, and Rhett and Link."

"Okay, Anyone else?"

"Well, I might wanna look for SuperMega. Would you mind?" she asks

"Not at all! How many voice actress meet and greets have you stood in line with me?"

"Too many. But they aren't featured creators. We'd have to hunt them down." she responds.

"That's okay! We'll find them." I reassure her.

--------Time Skip--------

(Y/F/N) and I are just getting in Ethan's line. I get really excited! I love this blue haired boy so much! I wrote him a letter about how much he means to me. I pull the letter out and reread it.

"Can I read it?" (Y/F/N) asks jokingly.

"Sure." I hand the letter to her.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Nothing you don't know."

"Okay." She finished reading it. "Aw! That's so cute! I ship it."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I shrug it off because she always mentions the ship.

"Although," She pulls out a pen "It's missing something..." She began to scribble in the margin.

"What are you doing?!?!?" I try and pull her hands away from the paper.

"I'm writing your number down. There ya go!"

"(Y/F/N)! Why did you do that?"

"So he can text you duh."

"No, He's gonna think I'm weird."

"Better than thinking you're normal." She remarks. I give here an evil stare. "What's the worse that can happen?"

Before I could answer the line starts screaming. I turned my head to see a radiant blue. Ethan. I fold the letter and put it in my pocket. I feel anxious I'm really going to meet him!

It felt like forever but we were finally close enough to jump the border and tackle him. Its like being next in a roller coaster line. Excitement, nervousness, but the desperate need to just hug him and all those emotions will go away.

"Do you hear that?" (Y/F/N) says griping my shoulder.

"No..."I said confusingly because there are too many sounds going on.

"RYAN'S GOOFY LAUGH!" she shouts.

"What?"

"I'm sorry (Y/N)" and she ducks under the barrier.

"Wait! What?"

"You better give Ethan that letter or I will actually kidnap him just so you can give him the darn thing." She was given weird looks by security.