The Feline Revenge

No copyright infringment intended. All resemblences are co- incidental.   

Chapter 1

    We were on a Ferris wheel. I could see the whole circus from up there. There were little kids following their mothers. There was a couple sharing cotton candy , and other couples making out. Beyond the circus was a broad field and beyond that there was a huge forest. It was beautiful scene. I could have sat there all day, just looking at the scenery. I looked at Adrian, sitting next to me. He noticed that I’m looking at him and flashed me one of his sexy smiles.  “I can’t believe I’ve never noticed you before. Your so beautiful.” He said.

     I smile at him, perfectly content. All my dreams have come true. My biggest crush is now sitting next to me. Even though he was being ridiculously cheesy. He scooted closer to me. “ Want to be my girlfriend?” he asked, smiling sheepishly, “ It would mean a lot to me”.

      I’m flooded with happiness. I can’t speak. My tongue doesn’t seem to be working right. I settle on nodding. He smiled, his eyes darting toward my lips. I tilted my head up and brought my lips toward his and he pulled me into a kiss. It started gentle but become more demanding. I kissed him back, even fiercer. His tongue sought entrance, and my lips parted. Now my tongue wants to work, I thought sarcastically. I felt my hands slide towards his chest, and his hands slide around my back. Adrian pulled back, running out of breath. I was ecstatic. Adrian kissed me. I watched as he took something out of his pocket. It was a silver box around the size of a remote. He handed it to me. “ Happy birthday!” he said. I took the box.

       “ Thank you.”  He remembered my birthday! I slowly opened it, wanting to savor the moment. Inside was a silver bracelet with a heart shaped charm dangling off of it. It was really cute. I slid it around my wrist. Then I held my hand out, adoring it.

     “ Thank you so much! I love it!” I threw my hands around his neck. Adrian pulled me into another kiss. Everything was perfect. This is the best 17th birthday ever!

      “ Ms. Mellor ? Ms. Mellor?” I was suddenly in my History classroom. I looked around realizing that I was dreaming. Adrian never noticed me and never will. Of course why would he notice me when he has a bunch of hot cheerleaders hovering around him all the time. I was crushed. I looked up at the front of the classroom. Mrs. Brenon was looking at me expectantly.

   “ Yes, Mrs. Brenon?” I asked, having absolutely no idea what was going on.

“ Thank you for your attention, Ms. Mellor. I’m so sorry to waste your time,” She said, sarcastically, “ Since you’re so special. I know that you can do anything you want …, unlike the rest of the class. That is why I apologize for interrupting your daydreaming... You agree with me, right Ms. Mellor?”

      I stayed quiet.  I had no idea what to say. Mrs. Brenon had the habit of being sarcastic whenever she spoke, except maybe when she’s talking about some Civil War, or some other stupid empire. And what most people would consider a rhetorical question, she wanted an actual answer. But how she would take your answer,  that was a mystery bigger than the Bermuda Triangle.

          “ You know what special people get?”  she asked. I groaned inwardly. I crossed my fingers under the desk. Not detention. Not detention. Please not detention. Not on my birthday. I looked at Mrs. Brenon. It seemed like she was waiting for an answer.

“ No, ma’am,”  I replied.

 Mrs. Brenon smiled wryly and said, “ You get after school detention. A whole three hours two bask in your own glory. You can continue your daydreaming then…”