Jungkook

The boy clawed desperately at his back, the itch under his skin like a million fire ants biting him. A gargled cry left his lips, the balled-up sleeve in his mouth blocking any sound from escaping.

He writhed on his sheets, tears falling as the itch grew stronger. Long fingers gripped desperately at the bed sheets, a loud cry ripping from his throat.

He pulled at his hair, biting his lip so it bled.

His back inflamed, two bumps pressing up from under his skin between his shoulder blades.

The skin on his back split, bone erupting from his back and growing with speed. The boy gave a loud cry, one too loud to be blocked.

Hurried footsteps ran to his door, the doorknob jiggling desperately. "Jungkook?!

What's going on? Why is the door locked?!" Taehyung shouted worriedly, desperation laced in his voice.

Jungkook groaned loudly, the new additions on his back having almost completed the first stage.

Blood trickled down his tan backside, staining the sheets and dripping onto the wooden paneling of the floor.

"Tae...-" The boy groaned pitifully, causing

Taehyung to jiggle the doorknob harder.

Jungkook panted heavily, his new additions beginning to grow new layers of flesh. "Agh~" He gripped the bedsheets in a white-knuckled grip.

Taehyung slammed into the door outside, effectively breaking the lock.

Jungkook glanced at the previously locked door with a half-lidded gaze. He moaned, squeezing his eyes shut as feathers the shade of dark crimson began to grow on his new additions.

"Oh my god..." Taehyung stared at his friend in shock. "How...?"

"I don't...-" Jungkook cut off as pain shot down his spine as the new additions jerked and stretched.

Two glossy Crimson Red feathered wings protruded from the youngers back, fully outstretched in the cramped spaced of his bottom bunk.

Jungkook panted, his wings closing up and folding neatly against his back. Taehyung took a step closer, tears prickling his eyes at the amount of pain his friend had just suffered through.

The younger licked his lip, retching at the taste of blood. "Eomma~" He sobbed shaking. "Get-...Eomma-..."

Taehyung quickly nodded, unable to process everything. "Eomma!!!" The older quickly shouted down the hall, eyes wide with worry.

Heavy footsteps made their way closer, a soft voice comforting Taehyung. Taehyung pushed away, pointing inside the room.

"Jungkook...He...he...!" The male teared up.

Seokjin nodded, quickly entering when a low moan was heard.

"Oh my god..." Seokjin fell to his knees beside

Jungkooks bunk. "Eomma is here baby..." He ran his fingers through the boys maroon hair, whispering soft comforting words.

"Taehyung, get your other Hyungs. They need to be here to see this."

Taehyung nodded, dashing off.

Jungkook's wings fluttered, catching Seokjin off guard. The boy groaned.

Seokjin glanced at the boys shoulder blades, an aching sadness welling inside him.

"Everything will be okay, I promise..."