Part 1

Hii Guys!! How are you all??
I'm fine and my exams are just going great. Thanks for your wishes those meant a lot..

I'm writing an TS on ArShi.
You know I got this Idea when I was about to start my exam. After I came I kust penned it down. Today actually I revised almost all of my syllabus so thought to update..

Do tell me how is it..

"You lied to me Chote?"

"Every thing has changed Chote ever since you fell in love, ever since you are married, ever since you stopped answering my questions!!"

"I can't believe, You changed a lot bhai!! Can't you see the pain Di is going through!!"

"This Gupta sisters only know how to trap the sons of this house. I can't believe that phati sari wrapped my Arnav around her little finger that he can't see his sister's sadness and pain!!"

"Hamare Chote ab hamare nahi rahe. Woh ab sirf Arnavji hai, khushi ke Arnavji!!" {"My Chote isn't mine anymore. He is just Arnavji, khushi's Arnavji!!"}

"This is your same Di who use to worry for you day and night, who use to keep fast for your well being, for your success, who use to spent sleepless nights worrying for you!!"

"You use to say right that your Di is the most important person in your life, that you can do anything for her. Where is that importance, love and concern when she needed it the most!?!"

"Can't you see how she is suffering just due to your wife!?!?!"

"I did not expect this from you Chote. You disappointed me alot!!"

"What she has in her that you forgot everyone around you especially your sister who is in pain!!"

"I'm scared Chote, scared that tomorrow you will also throw me out of this house like you threw my husband!!"

"Chote, you promised your mother that you will take care of your Di, remember??"

"She is just middle-class gold-digger Chote who trapped you and married you for your wealth."

"She is our same Di bhai, whom we can't see in tears. But now thanks to your wife she is crying every day shedding the tears of blood!!"

"I don't understand what enmity does phatee sari has towards our Anjali bitiya, that she separated her husband and now brother from her!!"

"I believe my husband Chote!!"

"My husband can't kill an insect Chote, forget about betraying me!!"

"It is your wife who is cheating you Chote, not my husband!!"

"I don't want to hear anything against my husband!!"