You Belong With Me

This  shot will be from Shivaay's perspective at a point. It may be similar to today's episode but with my own twist.The title is inspired by one of my favourite songs "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift.

3rd person perspective:

"Sorry I didn't called you. I was busy for past few days." She spoke cheerfully to someone on her phone. Surely it's her new fool fiance, whom she got engaged to a few days ago.

"Okay I'll meet you at 11 AM near China Gate Resturant(Google searched it)" She answered him.Walking towards him, she maintained her cool expression.

"I need your car, I've to go to meet a extra-special guy."She said in a cool tone.

Shivaay being nonchalant handed her his car keys and said to take the driver with her. He walked off from the hall.

"Rudra how can I make this STONE SINGH OBEROI back to my BHAGAD BILLA Shivaay?" Annika asked him impatiently.

"Bhabhi relax, if a man expresses his feelings in action, then he is not a stone." Rudra explained.

"But SSO is now Expressionless Singh Oberoi. He doesn't express anything. Just act indifferent." Annika sound dejected at the end of the sentence.

Rudra how can we know a man is angry?"Annika asked her favourite Devar.Taking few steps ahead, Rudra smiled.His lips parted into a cheerful boyish grin.He spoke,"Annika Bhabhi, A man is angry when he is jealous."Hearing this an idea popped into her mind.

"OH BETE KI! WHAT A KHITKITOD IDEA CAME IN MY MIND!" She said in a cheerful tone and did logicwala sign.

She left the place in search of her co-sisters Bhavya and Gauri for help.

After sometime....

Om and Rudra were sitting near pool side and talking about Annika's sudden happiness.

"O did you see Annika Bhabhi is sounding happiest than other days?" Rudra asked Om in a knowing manner.

'Abbe Dumbell aaj teri bajase Harishchandra ki killing karni pad rahi hai' Om thought 

"Haan Annika is glowing with happiness nowadays. I heard her talking with someone for hours for past few days." Om said in a curious manner.

They were aware of Shivaay's presence near them and continued the melodrama about Rohit being Annika's new found boyfriend.

Anger swirled like a red tide within him, rising to choke him. His breath became harsh and shallow, his hands automatically curling into fists at his sides, itching to swing out and put a dent in the wall beside him. She was his girl.

He made a call to Khanna and asked him to take to China Gate Resturant before 11 AM and he have to reach there in half an hour. He had threatened Khanna of firing him and burning him alive.

Khanna shivered in fear and do as his boss ordered.

Shivaay's Perspective:

 I saw her enter the cafe wearing strapless beige colored criss-cross cut dress with a choker of same shade around her neck. She still wore her chaand bracelet, why does she still wears the chaand bracelet? She wore a rhinestone encrusted stilettos and a rhinestone clutch slinging around her slender shoulder. She was looking hot and sexy, I just want to grab her and hide her from the world and kiss her senselessly.

What the heck! How cheapda! Annika what have raita have you spread in my life that I've started talking like you now! He internally groaned.

She talked with that man for few minutes.I saw that man stroking my Annika's hand. Anger boiled inside me.

That MAN! I'LL KILL HIM! HOW DARE HE STROKE MY GIRL'S HAND LIKE THAT! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO THAT!

"Now it's now my time to leave." She bade that s#######l goodbye. 

Alas! Her clumsy feet has trip over that 6 inched stilttoes and that man HAS HAPPENED TO CATCH HER IN HIS ARMS!!!!!!!!!

He held MY ANNIKA's Waist tightly and hugged her.

NOW HE HAD GONE TOO FAR.

Not wanting to create any scene, I broke the tequila sunrise glass in pieces and left the place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I angrily went to my room and took the chair and broke the large glass decoration in my room in pieces.

  Anika comes there and has a big smile plastered on her face.

Walking towards me, she asked me about the commotion that was created by me.

I maintained my indifferent look and answered,"What! I did not do anything."

She asks sarcastically,"Did any Bagad billa come here? This room was fine  moments ago when I came here." 

So she is playing the game. Two can play along.

Walking closer to her, I answered,"Maybe earthquake came."

She sighed and laughed out a satisified laugh," You won't accept that you did all this in anger."

I spoke up,"Why will I get angry?I don't care."

 She came closer to me and pointed her finger to me," YOU! YOU DESTROYED MY GLASS WALL."

 I smirked at her,"Well Lil'Miss this is my room, I want this room, find other room."

 She says something like 'atleast his tadi came back' under her breath. May be I've heard her correctly.

 She smiled and said,"Fine, I will give this room to you, I would have given you even the house if you asked, I m very happy today."

I gritted my teeth in response. I have seen your happiness in restaurant. 

She acts as some realization hit her,"Wait!Wait a minute! DID YOU FOLLOWED ME ?"

I said,"No, if I cared, you would have been outside this house."

"YOU! Akkdu Singh Oberoi! I don't care if you don't like my dress, but the one for whom I got ready liked my dress. "She said angrily.

I angrily broke  the vase nearby.  My anger had crossed the limits.I closed the door of the room and paced towards her. She was now cornered  by me. GREAT! Now I can do anything I want.

I smirked at her.I went near her and caged her in my arms. I kept my head on her right shoulder.Nibbling her right ear, I heard her gasp.

"So Mrs Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi is playing faraq games with her hubby. Not bad."I wishpered in her ear. I watched her chest falling up and down.

"Listen Mrs Oberoi, I never divorced you and it was my and OmRu plan to bring you back to OM" I explained to her in a sharp tone.

Putting my hand on her exposed thighs I massaged her thighs. She was squirming in my arms. I loved her reactions.

"YOU ARE MINE. Keep it in mind, I never share my girls' attention with anyone" I wishpered her in the ear.

Taking a step back, I spoke" You Belong With Me." Saying this I captured her lips in a passionate kiss after 3 months of separation.

Hope you like it.