-PROM-

It's the day of prom, and Dan is already awake. What a surprise.

Phil eventually got out of bed and practically sprinted to the kitchen where he found Dan had set up a whole mini-date before prom. Phil loved him so much.

"Morning, Phil! Ready for prom?" Dan winked, and giggled.

"Dan! I'm so ready." Phil was so happy.

Phil ran in for an embrace, and they both had the biggest grins on their faces when they collided. Phil kissed Dan on the neck, and Dan blushed.

When they pulled apart, Dan went to check on the breakfast he was making for both of them. Phil loved it when Dan did this, it made him love Dan so much more.

Phil sat down at the table, and started scrolling through tumblr on his laptop. Dan came over with a hot, full plate of food, and Phil started eating as soon as Dan placed the plate on the table.

"Thank you." Phil said with such an exited tone.

"Once we are done, lets get dressed for prom and head down to school." Dan shouted.

"Mhm." Phil hummed, while his mouth was full. Dan smiled.

Dan finally sat down with his plate of food, and started eating. Phil was done, and was heading to put his plate in the sink.

Phil ran to his room to put on his suit, and Dan followed him.

Once they were changed, they called a taxi and jolted down the stairs to see the taxi driver. Dan and Phil hopped into the taxi.

(-FASTFORWARD A FEW MINUTES...-)

Dan and Phil bounced out of the car and ran into the school, holding hands. They made eye contact, and Phil kissed Dan's lips, lightly. Dan blushed, and giggled.

They were having so much fun, dancing and eating a bunch of snacks, as you do.

Phil nudged Dan, shouting over the music, but not too loud so no one will hear.

"Dannnn! Lets go to the bathroom..." Phil winked.

"Oooh. Okay" Dan smirked.

Dan and Phil pushed through the crowd of couples dancing to the music, and speed-walked to the bathroom. No-one was there. Good.

Dan locked the bathroom door, and then pushed Phil up against the wall, their soft, pink lips collided and they started kissing roughly. Phil was moaning through the kiss, and Dan loved it. Dan and Phil started unbuttoning eachothers shirts and taking their ties off. Dan rubbed Phil's pale, slender body. Phil was really hard.

They pulled apart from kissing to get some air, and push their hair out of their eyes. Phil smirked, and Dan started kissing roughly again.

Both of them were really hard, and moaning really loud. Phil wrapped his arms around Dan's thin body and squeezed his ass. They pulled apart again, and Phil paused... He checked the time, and prom was almost over. He panicked.

"Dan! Prom is almost over! We need to put our clothes back on, quick!" Phil screamed.

"Oh, fuck..." Dan mumbled.

They started rushing to put their clothes on and used their coats to hide their erection. They called another cab and were heading home...

                                                        ...That was the most fun we've ever had...