Book of Demonology (Summoner Fan Fiction)

The man opens a chest revealing items of magic and books varying in context and length. He digs deep recovering a worn leather bag. kept closed by a single piece of rope. "It's here!" he murmurs, containing his excitement.

Opening the worn leather bag he quickly takes out a book, bound by darkly colored leather, pages brown with age, "The Book of Demonology" written in gold on the leather cover. He tucks it under his black cloak and quickly exits the old cellar of the ruined keep.

Dozens upon dozens of pages cover with sketches of demons, the demons were described perfectly matching the drawings, Information about the demons. habitats, diets, abilities and even breeding were all written.

Besides the demons there also was the landscapes in the ether, some of which weren't known to most, if not all people.

Within the book lies the following demons, descriptions of their appearances and other important information.

Scorvius

- Insectoids of great to gigantic sizes, it is covered by a think, rough and hard carapace. It's carapace is colored dark brown ranging to black. It bears a pair of great pincers, strong enough to slice rocks. It is carried by three pairs of dagger-sharp legs and behind it is a great big stinger. The stinger may carry different types of toxins ranging from neurotoxins to paralyses-inducing toxins. They are said to be possible relatives of Mites due to similarities in their paralysis-inducing toxins. They are a very rare species and are extremely difficult to capture, because of this, only two have ever been captured. One by an orc chieftain who captured one one in the gigantic size classification, another was by a battlemage who had the luck to find one that seemed to have wandered into more well known places of the Ether.

- Seems to be found primarily in the Gorzen Desert or the Pit of Drexen.

Fractorius

- Great bipedal demons of massive sizes. They stand on two-toed, clawed feat, their facial features appear slightly reptilian with great black horns, they are humanoid in form and their size when matured are around those of a mature Golem, if not taller. Their hands have three black claws and a claw that acts as it's thumb for each hand. Their appearances as juveniles is unknown because few of them survive fighting each, and those who do normally mature before leaving to Shadowblaze Chasm. They come in two basic species' though the both kinds are extremely rare, the more well known of the two, Blarzurens, the brown to dark red scaled ones who are known to be able to breathe fire. Some may be able to infuse their claws with flames, further increasing their hunting ability. The less known of the two is the Bligtsurken, their scales are of a darker color and they share some abilities with the Blarzurens though their flames tend to be a shadowy black, they are superior because they have abilities that their Blatzuren brothers don't share, including shadow-melding, the ability to hide between the shadows, another is the heightened sense of sight even when surrounded by pure darkness.

- Incredibly rare but tracks have been traced to the north, the Volcano of Asheros that contains the Shadowflame Chasm, occasionally they seem to comes from the northeast, these tracks were traced to the Ashen Forest.

(These are some examples of many more to come but I only saw the competition on March 29 so I hurried to my apple device and let the words flow out. I plan on maybe remaking it with a better lay out and other informations including the geography."