Blinded (Stydia Reversed Roles)

A/N if you  don't like third point of view, do not fret, there are first point of views chapters coming up, read on. Please. I love you if you do. Just give it a shot.

Prolouge:

Lydia huffed pouting as she slammed the locker. Her gaze shifts towards the right where a tall dark haired brunnette is walking shyly down the hall. Lydia's never seen her before so she's sure she must be new.

She contemplates on whether introducing herself when the girl tries to open the locker next to her. She decides not to. The girl is gorgeous, brown eyes and dimpled cheeks. The type of girl who looked like she was going to fit in just nicely, and lydia was a nerd. She would just ruin her social acceptance by talking to her.

The girl looks over at the strawberry blonde haired girl noticing how her slight untamed hair was covering half her face. She was wearing a long grey sweater that hugged her in all the wrong places.

"Hi!, I'm allison!" She smiled at the girl. Lydia bit her lip nervously taking her hand out and shaking Allisons. Allison could tell by the gesture she was very shy.

"What class do you have?" Lydia asks kindly trying to initiate some sort of conversation. Lydia was never good at talking, thus the reason she had no friends at all. She wasn't really the coolest person to talk to anyways. The most adventourous thing she'd ever done was drinking wine. Not to mention it was an accident because she thought it was koolaid.

Allison turns to answer but notices Lydia's gaze is somewhere off in the distance. Allisons head follows her gaze to see two gorgeous boys walk down the hall. A tan skinned boy with dark hair and a pale skinned boy with brown hair.

"Which one?" Allison asks her a small smile covering her lips.

"I don't know what your talking about," she mutters under her breath. She was lying. It was always Stiles Stilinski since the third grade.

"Who are they?" Allison asks her as Lydia guides her to their first period.

"Stiles Stilinski, and Scott McCall," Lydia informes her. Allison's mind wanders to the tan skinned boy. He was cute. Very cute.

"Scott is the tan skinned one," Lydia told her as if she was reading her mind. Allison smiled at her sheepishly.

Lydia and Allison entered the class. Lydia fumbled on her feet slightly unsure of where to sit. She usually sat on the front but they were all taken. she huffs as she realises she 'l have to sit in the back.

Allison follows silently beside her taking a seat across from Lydia. Lydia goes on to take her notebook and paper out. A habbit she always does. Her pencil tapping against the desk softly nerves building up on her. 

Stiles is going to sit in front of her. He always sits there. That could be one of the many reasons she was so adment on stiting there in the first place.