Disclaimer and Summary

summary:
in which a girl changes the path of her whole life after one night.

disclaimer:
I do not own anything except for the plot and/or any characters I make up. All the characters belong to Rick Riordan. Also anything you recognize is most likely not mine.

note:
this book is yet to be edited, meaning there is a LOT of issues with it. eventually i will get to it but it's not number one on my to do list as of right now so please bear with me if you plan on reading it!

HI PLEASE READ THIS:
i just wanna say to everyone who comments i love you <33333 tysm for enjoying.

that being said please make sure we keep this a safe space for everyone. there are specifically a lot of comments about abortion which is fine, but if it's a negative remark, i will be deleting it. every women should have the right to choose what they do with their body!!!!! if you don't agree either don't read or get over it. (to clarify, while i support abortion with my entire being, annabeth does not have one in this book because that would kinda defeat the entire plot)

glad we're all on the same page now! also while i don't enjoy having to monitor comments, every now and then there is one that i need to delete. while most are perfectly fine, just try to be mindful that your comment won't hurt someone (irl. the characters don't care if ur angry w/ them ;) you can shittalk them if you want)

hope you enjoy this story. don't forget to vote for it. (so many comments, not enough votes, makes me kinda sad)