Lonely Soul

Chapter One: Maya's past to the future

My name is Maya Yuki, I am 16 years old, who lives by herself and have trouble making friends and trusting them including people. It's not that I don't like people, it's just that I cause a lot of trouble to everyone, not everyone likes me or wants to be near me. I always know how to avoid them if they come to me but of course I want friends and get to meet new people but the part of me tells me not to. So I've always been along ever since I was little, my parents are strict so they don't spend much time for me, my siblings doesn't either. But I can't really change that, it's just like I'm a ghost or a shadow that no one notices nor see. It kinda hurts me to see that most people doesn't bother to ask if I'm okay or anything but they all know that I want to be alone but sometimes I don't, I just want at least one person to tell me if I'm okay, that's all I want for a bit.

I'm not sure how many months or years it has been but let me tell you something in the past to the future. In middle school I had made lots of friends, I don't know how but I did and I was happy that I made friends, they were all funny, weird, beautiful/handsome and etc. We would all hang out after lunch cause that's mostly where we all see each other. I loved everyone very much...but later times passes by, years goes by and everything broke. My friends I used to be with in middle school are gone, some goes to my school some doesn't and that's when I realized, everything had changed because of it. Don't really talk to any of my old friends anymore, they don't talk to me as well..it was hard on cause we all been through so much together, we all hanged out and laugh at each other but now..it's all gone and broken because of me.

Now in the future, had classes with some of the but I try to avoid them as much as I can but later on, some of them notices me and started to talk to me, I felt a bit happy inside but still hurt mostly. I tty to avoid them but I couldn't anymore, days goes by and we started to talk and eat lunch together but sooner or later..I know something will come up and ruined it again and I knew it would be me once again. Few months passes by and I was correct, didn't hang out with them anymore, never talked to them again, avoiding eye contact no matter what. I knew some of them already hates me and stuff, knew that none of them would bother to try to talk to me or ask me anything. Once again, I ruined everything all over.

Next chapter coming up soon: Maya has lost it