prologue

****BAILEY****

We all have those days we wished we stayed in bed all day ...yea! Am in that position right now.

I can feel the cold sticky drink sipping for my dress into my skin,this is my favourite dress or "was",am conflicted right now my face doesn't know which emotion to portray.should I cry or frown or through a tantrum.
I choose to glare instead,have been told its pretty scary,head turn upwards towards the recipient of my cold glare who looks like he finds my situation funny.

"Am so sorry...I really am,I didn't see you there" whoever he is says halfheartedly

I wasn't even in a be average shop,I didn't bump into him either.the idiot throw it from his window on his apartment complex( who does that) it fell directly on me,my hair which took forever to tame and my dress....My dress.

I didn't reply,who knows what my come out from my mouth...I simply glared and continued walking with little to no direction in mind.
I was suppose to checkout the photo studio I would work from now on whenever am not in school...I guess that won't be possible now.

I really miss my old town,it may have been small but it has friendly and responsible people who don't throw things out through windows.
And my old photo studio and boss, but we had to move to the "big city" all because of my dad's girlfriend.
I really want to hate her,I really do but she's just to sweet and nice ...it's just so hard to.ugh! That would have given me someone to blame for all my life problems.

Today's really cold and the drink all over me isn't helping,would have been sunny if I was back home...old home.
My hair keeps sticking to my face no matter how hard I try to remove them.

Great!!...now everyone is starring,some in humour others in disgust..Yay!..big city
Why can't they mind their business.

Am going home to do what I just have done this morning
"Stay in bed all day"

******CRYSTAL****

"No way Mira!!...that's too much silver and glitters" I exclaim when Mira changes into what she intended to wear to my party.

I throw a party every last Sunday of the month.Yes,I know it's a school night.
I just don't care.

That's what makes my party much fun,people sneaking out of their homes to be here, good gossips for monday and how awful they look on Monday mornings,shows how fabulous my parties are.

It's also gives me a chance to look better than everybody else the day before and the morning after...
Even college students..have never had less that a 100 people at my parties,no one misses it.

My house is huge,with a pool at the front and another at the back,indoor bowling,lots of rooms,a huge bar and lots more....most people call it heaven..Not me

Dressed in a short black dress worth more than necessary,a high kneel length boot and clutches and jewellery all in red.
Mira and Courtney are all dressed in clothes well selected by me..I love fashion.
They are always here 2 hours before my parties to seek fashion advice or snag clothes from me.

Most people see them or call them my minions,I do too
Just not to their faces.
I found out at the first year in junior high that they are just close to me for the benefits.they were just the first people to see my face on a tabloid....I heard them talking about me few weeks after we met,all those times I thought have found friends.
I was devastated  but after a well,I got over it,I should have suspected it anyway.
It's my senior year now and they are still here pretending to be friends.
Some of us have to make do with what we have so I kept them.

Mira is the blabber mouth one,who know everything.am always careful around her.
Courtney is clingy,she's obsessed with Mira,no confidence.
They come together.

People are already arriving
It's Time