How I Felt When I Received The Kiss

I didn't expect that whatsoever.

The day you told me that you loved me and that you wanted me.

I have never felt love like that. Never in my life.

Until now.

I was brought up to be a good person. But when I started at high school, everyone were bad and naughty

But not you. And I am so happy to have found you.

I was sitting eating my lunch in the plaza when you walked towards me. Baseball jacket and all. I couldn't help but blush. You looked so attractive.

When you finally stopped right next to me, I stared up and down at your tall height. And your eyes with that little sparkle.

"May I sit here?" you asked. I blushed and gestured towards the seat.

And I guess our love was born.

Within hours, I just happened to check my phone and saw a message from you flash up. I then remembered that I gave you my number earlier.

Dropping the coursework, I picked up my phone and called you back.

When you showed up after that call, my heart was all a flutter. I was so nervous how you would truly feel about me.

But I was so happy when you found me charming.

I announced to my family that we were a couple. I was worried how people would support us.

But they did. And I was truly grateful.

I have to confess. When I was getting ready for my first date with you. I switched on my jukebox and played some Buddy Holly. You know how much my 50s and 60s music means to me.

I heard your sexy voice call up at me. "It's time to go!"

I turned towards my mirror and smiled. This was going to be magical.

I carefully walked downstairs as not to trip over whilst wearing my pumps. They were silver and brand new.

You stared at my black dress paying close attention to my waist. I was staring at your hair more then anything.

I kissed Mother goodbye and sat down in the car next to you. I was ready.

I honestly thought that you were going to take me to the cinema but no. You drove past it.

I remember placing my hand on your knee. "Where are we going?"

You flashed that cheeky smile. "To the beach."

Wait. The beach? At the point, I was so tempted to get out of the car and storm off.

You can read my mind well as you kissed me gently on the cheek. "Don't be angry. You will be fine."

I knew then that there was more to life then just going to the beach with one of the hottest boys in school and ruining $400 silver pumps.

The sun was starting to set as we approached the beach. You were a gentleman and escorted me down to the beach.

I stared out to the sea which was a beautiful blue. The weather was warm but if it turned cold, then I would have stolen your jacket. Just saying.

Just as I was starting to walk faster, you pulled me towards you. It was then that my heart started to race and the palms of my hand were starting to get sweaty. I glazed into your eyes.

And you told those words that I have been waiting to hear a boy say to me.

"I love you."

Sixteen years of waiting. And that was finally over.

Slowly, I closed my eyes and moved in closer towards you. "I love you too."

You smiled flashing those beautiful white teeth. And gently placed your nose on mine. I giggled.

You giggled with me until you placed your lips on me and started to kiss. My hands ran up to your hair.

I knew you didn't care if anyone was watching. This was your first kiss.

And my first.

After what felt like forever, I pulled away. Your kisses lingered as I cuddled you.

I gently brushed my brown hair out of the way so I could stroke your cheek.

You produced a white rose from your back pocket. I giggled. I took the rose and placed it in my hand.

I took you into my arms and kissed you gently.

How I felt when I received my kiss was a beautiful feeling. A romantic feeling.

And that was almost 3 months ago. And since then, I haven't looked back.

You ticked all of my boxes. Beautiful hair, gorgeous eyes and the dimples. How can I forget those?

I love you. I love you and I love you.

*JUST A BASIC IDEA. I KNOW THAT THERE ISN'T A LOT OF DETAIL IN THIS BUT I JUST WANTED TO EXPRESS MYSELF ON WHAT WILL BE THE HOTTEST DAY OF THE YEAR SO FAR.*