Not alone

Jedi Master Obi wan was never a extremly light sleeper ,but there are times when you just can't sleep.Well now was one of these times.But it wasn't just the rain that was falling heavy outside.It was the night after the funeral of his master.......his father.....the only family he ever had.

And now he had to train a little boy who miss his mother and was so completly diffrent to him.Anakin was cute,kind and so emotional.Everything he wasn't.

Suddenly he heard a tiny sob.His eyes snapped open and he went out of his room.When he went trough the living room he saw a tiny figure in the moonlight ,who's shoulders were shaking ,very much.Slowly he went to the little child and touched his shoulder lightly,"Ani?Is everything allright?When the boy noticed him he quickly hid his tearwet face behind his hands and sobbed harder  without a second thought he placed his hands under the boys arms and scooped him up in his arms,the child seemed suprised at first but after a second he began to cling to the young master and wouldn't let go.Obi wan smiled gave the boy a soft kiss in the hair before stepping in front of the window "It's just wather ,Ani .It can't hurt you ."The boy sniffed"But it sounds angry......the sky is crying..."He clings tighter."Maybe it feels our pain."The boy nodded slowly ."I'm sorry I woke you up""You didn't ......would you like to sleep with me this night?"Suddenly he couln't breathe because he was hugged tight by a little thing with much strenght!Obi wan laughed"I take this as a yes!"Anakin smiled and nodded ,he went to his sleeping room still with Anakin in his arms and placed the child in the bed and layed down beside him ,when he turned off the light he felt a little weigh across his chest,with a smile he kissed the little forhead.

May Qui gon wasn't there anymore but he still has a family and he wasn't alone.

And ?What do you think?Want more?Please vote and comment!!!!!!

May the force be with you!!!!!!

Your Angel