Chapter 1 - New Places , New Faces

Robyn's P.o.v

   "Come On Robyn! We're about to go!" Tia Shouted from downstairs. I Looked at my now old room that I grew up in since I was 7. I Never thought I would live here forever , but I kinda wanted to stay longer. I grabbed two of my suitcases and walked downstairs. "Mom's In the car. You got all your stuff?" She asked. I nodded. We walked Outside to the car and put our suitcases in the car.

  In the car I just looked outside the window during The car ride while ma and tia had a conversation about The new house. 'Connecticut Welcomes You' Sign Comes up. I look up to see The buildings and people. Seems okay here. Not much then I expected.
I took one earbud to hear my mom talking. "Well Hartford isn't far , do you wanna stop at gas station for snacks and to use the bathroom? I'm sure Robyn wouldn't mind." She asked tia. " I don't." I said taking the other earbud out. "You didn't speak the whole ride. You okay back there?" She asked Looking from the mirror. "Yeah I just been listening to music." " For 3 Hours Straight? What you do repeat them?" Tia asked. "Robyn Knows a lot of music." Mom Chipped in. Tia was only two years older then me. She was going into senior year , and I was going to be a sophomore.