School 2014

"Loserlouisa! Loserlouisa!" she closed her ears with her head towards the ground, running away from the eggs her schoolmates threw onto her. Run, run, don't look back, ignore them was the only thing going through her mind, she covered her face and ran to a hidden school corner, hoping to escape the bullies. She held her phone tight, her fingers hovering over the screen, Naomi best friend, she wondered if she should call her for help. After a few minutes of deciding, she kept her phone back into her pocket, then continued hiding in the spot, afraid to come out.

Meanwhile, the two main enemies of Louisa, Riley and Jasmine high-fived each other and smiled at their success.

Zzzz, Louisa's pocket vibrates, she picked her phone up again and took a look, new message - Naomi best friend:

Naomi- Hey where are you? I didn't see you on the lunch table Sky and Brittany are here too where are you?

She was touched, at least I know my friend cares for me, I did not want to come out from my hiding spot, I'm still mentally traumatize by the incident but I don't want Naomi worrying so she just replied:

Me- uhm just out by the school's garden, taking a walk, you guys go ahead without me

She closed her phone, and waited till it's evening, where everyone would have gone home, then snuck out of my hiding spot and went home, not knowing that another drastic scene awaits for her at home.

As she stepped closer to the door, she could hear shoutings from a distance from her house, no! Please not them again! she prayed. But when she reached home, pieces of shattered glasses and blood stains could be seen on the floor.

"Fuck! How can you hit me? I'm a woman! I'm reporting you! Look at this! You wounded me! I'm reporting you to the cops! I've had enough!"

"You are not to report to the cops! Bitch!" This time Louisa heard fightings and beatings, followed by loud wailings of her mum. She couldn't take it anymore, so she slammed the door open, screaming "HAVE YOU HAD ENOUGH?" then stormed into her room crouching in the corner and sobbing silently. Why must my life be like this? What did I do to deserve this? she thought to herself.

Louisa dread to school the next day, her mind is awfully blank, wondering what's in stored for her today.

She purposely went late for class so as to escape the bullying from her schoolmates.

"Wow you're really early to day Miss Tyler" Mr Robins sneered.

"Sorry Mr Robins, I woke up late" I bowed to him and return to my loner seat.

"Okay class, today we have something special, we have a new student here to join our class" As Mr Robins announced, a black hair, small eyed asian girl walked in, she is rather short and she had a serious look on her face. "She's from China and her name is...is...well introduce yourself" Mr Robins continued.

The China girl took a quick glance across the class and started speaking " Hi, my name's Wong Liwen and I'm from China, Beijing. My parents moved here because my dad had found a job here which grants a higher salary than back home" she smiled.

"Okay thanks for that wonderful introduction, you can sit at the empty seat beside Miss Tyler at the corner" Mr Robins pointed to the seat besides me. Wow! Finally a partner! she thought. She was eager to befriend this new girl.

"Hey I'm Louisa Tyler" Louisa quickly introduce myself and gave my brightest smile and offered my hand to her. Liwen shook my hand and smiled back with her cutest smile, the smile the almost every other girl would want to have, the eye smile. She was stunned for a second.

On the other side of the class, a little gossip was taking place. Riley was the first to speak, "Wow look the loser's trying to make another friend how pathetic, I pity that girl" as she turned to look at Louisa and Liwen.

"Shut up! That's my cousin" Jasmine snapped back.

"I can't let her destroy her reputation like that" she continued.

"So what's the plan? And how come you never told me about her?" Riley asked.

"Long story but now let's separate them, make Liwen think that that loser's a bad influence, but that'll be hard though, Liwen's just too nice" Jasmine replied.

"Oh, so what's the plan?" Riley asked again, confused. Jasmine glanced at Riley, her jaw dropped, then held her hand up and facepalmed herself. "Good thing you're pretty" she comments.

"I am pretty" Riley placed her hands on her face and smiled to herself.

"I'll call for backup, you wait here, don't do anything stupid" Jasmine warns Riley before leaving her.

"Operation get Louisa out is good to go" Jasmine smirks to herself.

A/N: Hey guys! This is a half-true story, the bullying actually never happen in real life, but for entertainment purposes only. This is my first story ever made let me know if it's good or not and if I should continue it thanks!