Into/preview

A/N

So for the intro/ preview, it's part of further in the story but chapter one will start at the start if that makes sense?

ALICE'S POV

Never did I think my day would turn out like this. How did this even happen? This should never have happened.

"It's up to you sweetie," he sneered, pressing the cold barrel of the gun to my head. "A few clicks to get rid of some... important people or we'll kill hundreds of innocent people," He continued, showing me the remote.

"No one is more important than anyone else," I muttered. " And that includes you!" With that I elbowed him in the stomach so that he doubled over in pain. With my newfound courage, I quickly picked up the computer keyboard beside me and smashed it over his head with all my strength.

"No more will die today because of you." I dropped the, now shattered, keyboard to the floor.

Two of his men came running over and one pointed him gun at me while the other gruffly pushed me back into the chair, knocking the air out of me, and held me there. "It's fine," he growled and waved off back to where they were keeping my colleagues.

"You stupid girl," He muttered rising to the ground. I couldn't help but to smirk slightly with a feeling of pride as he rubbed his now bleeding head and hissed in pain. "many will die because you won't do as your told," My smile quickly dropped.
My body filled with guilt as I thought of all the lives that would end because of me. Why couldn't this just end already.

He picked up the gun and hit the side of my face with it. The wound on my face reopened with a sting as warm sticky blood started trickling down my face. I was too shocked and in too much pain to say anything so just dropped to the floor, my hair sticking to the blood on my face. As my face hit the floor with a thud the black dots in my vision became bigger and the room became darker. The last thing I experienced before letting the darkness take me was the sound of an ear-splitting bang ricocheting around the room and screams cutting through me. I couldn't tell who they were coming from but knew it wasn't me.

'Please don't let Tom land here. Please let him be safe. Please let me see him again' I thought as I let the darkness take over.

~*~*~

A/N

So another new book!

Please remember that (as you'll see in most books) this is a book has written by me and all the ideas are my own.
I would highly appreciate it if you see anyone copy my ideas then to please tell.
Also I may not have to best grammar and spelling so would be grateful if you could comment on how I should improve.
Finally please no hateful comments. I'd love for you to comment on it but nothing nasty.

Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading.
Enjoy!
-Charlotte