INTRODUCTION

I know, it's an OC book. It probably doesn't need an introduction, but I'm gonna give one anyway, just to say a few things.

So, first of all, I have one main girl OC, technically four, because of her sisters, and her best friend/practically sister, and the same with my one main boy OC. They are literally basically the same people in different genders. I hadn't even noticed that when I first made any of them either. It's really weird. XD I'm going to make a different page for each of them, because I feel like their forms are going to be rather lengthy.

Second of all, if anybody sees any of these OCs and would like to roleplay with one, you can comment on the page or PM me with what scenario you want to do.

Third of all, I have some characters who I use mostly for a certain type of RP, but I can use them for others as well, and just change a couple things such as talents and other things that may be affected by the change in RP scenario.

Fourth of all, if there's an OC you wanna RP with but you need more information about them, just ask in the comments.

Fifth, I have a couple characters who I will have two or more different forms for, because some of them, depending on the situation, have different personalities. Did that make sense? I'm sure it will when you see what I mean.... 😅

Sixth, most of my OCs will have many skills with weapons. That's because I create most of them, or at least further develop most of them, in RPs such as gang RPs and apocalypse RPs that I do with one of my two best friends ever, Victuuri-screech1 ((sorry I mentioned ya, but you deserve a shoutout, M&M!)) She's one of my best friends at school, and on Wattpad, and the roleplays I do with her inspire a lot of these characters. XD Lol. Sorry. Off topic now... Anyway, that's also the reason many of them will be orphans.... A lot of people die in apocalypses!

Okay... I think that's it for now... I'll stop talking and let you browse my collection of OCs.