Prologue

She was starting to fall for him but one misunderstanding pushed both of them away from each other. He knows he can't love anyone else more than her but his harsh words has left a scar in their relation.

***

You just made my private matter public buy gifting me these shoes!

***

You say Sharon you should not leave dance it's your passion & behind you chose your own downmarket sister Taani to be the 6th dancer?!

***

You are nothing but a cheap characterless hypocrite!

***

Look who's talking, you've become an idol of purity from a diva?! Even I was present as Shivam's party & over there your character was on question not mines.

***

You can't just insult me and walk away!

***

You think I'm cheap right?! Then I wouldn't had leave the chance at RDX party.

***

If I want, I can complete my cheap desires right here, right now! But I won't. You know why? Because, your just an easy girl.

***

SLAP

***

I HATE  YOU SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT!

***

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF SWAYAM!

***

I wished I wouldn't had developed any feelings for you.

***

I can't go to her but I can't even let her go away from.

***

I should reduce this distance as soon as possible.

***

Now there's so much distance between us that no one can fill them anymore.

Precap: SwaRon in RH/Terrace fighting with their selves, Kabira in bg.

***

New fan, New writer

Multilingual

Click the star button above

Leave a comment down below

Share with other SwaRon readers

Till then Astalavista!

~Anonymous~