Thicc boi

*Screan gose dark*

*Voice fades is*

Levi:

"Welcome to this season's bachelor. There are only four Women left for Eren to choose from and it looks like he might have his eyes on the ones he wants to send home."

INFO

Levi Ackerman is the host of the show, he gives Eren the roses every night for the rose cerimony, and makes sure the cameras get all The juicy drama.

*Lights fade on, Mikasa, Annie, Crista, and Hanji sitting next to each other*

Mikasa:

"No matter who stays for leaves tomorrow. I know that one of us will leave with me future husband."

Mikasa rested her head down

Annie:

"Gawd Mikasa Eren is mine!"

*Annie stood up and spilled a little of her wine*

Crista:

"Come on you two! All you do in the show is fight! Eren will never pick someone who fights!"

INFO:

Crista was the Weakest of them all. . . and the lamest. (But she was one with good looks.)

Annie:

"Your like a 12 year old! Go dress like a slut and put too much makeup somewhere else!"

*Cristas sHooK*

*Hanji put her hand on Christa's shoulder*

Hanji:

"Don't listen to Annie! Your a beautiful young woman with great hopes!"

*Annie throws wine glass at Hanji*

Annie:

"YOU THINK HE'LL CHOOSE HER!?"

*Hanji wipes her glasses*

Hanji:

"Well he would surely never choose an alcoholic maniac like you!"

*Crista stands up*

Crista:

"ANNIE calm down! Levi is coming in soon to tell us who is going on the two on one!"

*Annie turns to look at the door*

Annie mumbles:

"I think I know who will be leaving."

*levi's handsome body walked into the room of love sick wemon. His hair was slicked back and had dreamy raven eyes. He opened his mouth and talked with a sexual tone as each word rolled of his tunge* ^3^

Levi:

"I have the letter with the names of the womans going on the two on one."

*Everyone sits*

Levi:

"Annie and Mikasa."

*levi glanceded at the two girls and walked away with the note in his grip*

Mikasa:

"Well. . . Annie."

*the camera zoomed in on Mikasa's face*