The Shower Part one

I woke up and like always Jeff was right next to me in bed sleeping naked next to me . But so was I.

we've been in and off and on relationship lately with Jeff for some time now and I was starting to get sick in tired of it. But if I try to call it off he would kill me with about thinking. I slowly remove myself only to be pulled back down.

"( Y/n) where are you going?" " I was thinking about taking a shower." " Okay then. I'll be in there when you get the water ready." " Um... I was." " Was what ( y/ n)?" " I was thinking of... taking on by myself." " What why?" " Can't I at least have alone time with you hovering over my all the damn time!?"

" ... What has gotten into you?" He said looking at me confused. " I'm. Wait I'm not sorry at all!" " Are you sure about that ( y/n)?" " Yeah." Jeff pulled me by my hair as he did I let out a small moan. " Your being a real bad girl does daddy need to give you a punnshen?" He wispered into my ear.

"N-no." "Good girl." He said letting go of my ( h/c) hair . " Now go get the shower really and I'll be there in a minute." O-ok."

As I got up and walked to the bathroom. I could feel Jeff looking at my baer body. I got to the bathroom and turn on the water. As I did so I had to get ready for what was going to happen.

I hoped into the shower and let the warmth of the water hit my body. That's when Jeff came in and I saw him looking at me though the shower curtain." (Y/n)." " yes?" " Get ready to not be able to walk for a week straight.