Chapter 1: A crossover episode

One fine day, Calvin Fischoeder's penis gave out from too much viagra, and he died. With nowhere to stay and with Felix taking over, where will the Belchers move? 
"Let's just use Tina's college money to move to California, and let's sell everything we hold dear to us, like Gene's baby pictures and Bob's Donna Summer CDs" Linda said enthusiastically. "Who's gonna take Gene's baby pictures? Who would want those?" Louise asked. "I dunno, some pedophile probably." She shrugged. "Oh ok" Louise said. "Ok cool lets move to LA" Bob said and they got into their car because they were too poor for a plane ticket or any better form of transportation. 

They arrived in LA and Bob went out to get food and a job to provide for his family because they didn't own a burger restaurant anymore. Bob became a frycook and was better than Spongebob Squarepants. One night while he was shopping he saw the one and only BoJack Horseman, star of the 90's sitcom Horsin' Around. Mesmerized and Aroused, Bob got an erection because BoJack was too sexy for Bob Belcher to handle. He went over and asked for an autograph. "Hello, may I--" "No you may not. You smell like week old chicken nuggets and you are ugly." BoJack answered, cutting Bob off. Bob ran off to a bathroom and cried. He was in a failing marriage and was very close to divorcing Linda but he was too poor to and he would lose custody of his children because he is a shitty parent. As Bob was crying in a bathroom, he heard a familiar voice-- "Turkey guy??" It said. Bob slowly looked up from the public bathroom sink, and saw someone who he'd never think he'd see again-- The Deli guy!! "D-- Deli guy...?" He asked. The Deli guy nodded. "I'm Bob, what are you doing in LA?" Bob asked, wiping his tears. "I needed a change of scenery." He shrugged. "What's your name?" Bob asked. The Deli guy's smile quickly turned into a frown. "Okay, you got me. I am not actually a Deli Guy-- I am an FBI Agent and that information is classified. I will only tell you my real name if you have sex with me" He said. Bob smiled and nodded. "Alright, let's have steamy sex at your household." The Deli guy and Bob went to the Deli Guy's house. Once went into his room, He stopped Bob from doing anything. "I feel like I should reveal to you my TRUE identity-" He said, as he slowly took off his own face and skin, revealing the fact that he was actually Mr Peanutbutter-- Star of the 90's sitcom Mr Peanutbutter's house!!" While they were in the middle of having sex, PB took out his phone, and said, "I'm gonna invite my best buddy over for a threesome" PB said, putting his phone on his bedside table. After a few moments, the one and only, the elusive BoJack Horseman himself kicked Mr. Peanutbutter's door down, when BoJack and Bob made eye contact, and Bob began to cry again. BoJack quickly said, "I will only participate in this threesome as long as me and that ugly man never touch at all during this experience," BoJack said, crossing his arms.

Bob didn't get back until morning, but when he did, he found out that Linda was done with his shit and her ans the kids moved back to New Jersey, leaving Bob to live in LA by himself, which he was fine with.

TO BE CONTINUED.