Part One

Night one in the new and improved Freddy Fazbears Pizza was.. not bad. Hardly anyone had moved; as expected. It was only the first night. But there are four more after. And.. the new security guard thought they just moved at night, and couldn't talk to each other well.. he was clearly wrong.

Mangle's POV

"Leave me alone, Toy Chica! I'm sick of you bullying me!" I yell. "Me bullying you? Please. No wonder." She scoffed. I was supposed to be the new and improved foxy.. but after the pizzaria came out, the children were allowed to do anything to me. They had torn me apart. I was known as 'Toy Foxy' to some of the animatronics, of course; before this. Now I'm known as The Mangle/Mangle..

No wonder.. I'm mangled. "Oh my god! Leave her alone Toy Chica" I hear. Toy Chica scoffs. "Shut you dumb idiot." She says. After that, the person helping me seemed mad. "What?" I hear. I was curious, but kept looking at the ground. Toy Chica's a bully, and no one can change her.

Normally, I never bother to look at a Toy Chica. If I ever see her, I do my best to avoid her. As they're talking I immediately climb onto the roof. Sadly.. Toy Chica had to notice. (By the way this means she's thinking this just means normal.)

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?" Toy Chica asked. Normally I didn't stick up for myself, but tonight I felt different. "ANYWHERE AWAY FROM YOU!" I reply with watery eyes and I go on the ground and run off. As the 'NEW AND IMPROVED FOXY' I have the ability to run quickly.
Deciding to stay in my station for the rest of the night I close my eyes and fall asleep..