My Sick Bliss

Chapter 1: Wrong Man

It was starting to get cold. Maybe he had changed his mind or was just running late but for what ever reason I was starting to look for a better man. I had been too hasty about making my choice last week and I can't seem to find any reason to fall in love with him. He's sweet, smart and funny but he's just not what I'm looking for. Some people might call him luck for the fact that I'm not interested but tonight I'm just far to desperate to enjoy MY SICK BLISS. I'm not going to deny that what I'm doing is wrong but it's kind of like a drug once you start it's nearly imposable to stop.

I start to notice a super hot guy with curly dark hair, tan skin and the most amazing green eyes in the world. I start to walk closer and as i do i notice that his thin white shirt is tightly stretched over his large mussels! He walks over to my meet me and says in a seductive voice "Hey shorty! My name is Liam. Want my number babe?". I nod without a word and smile. He pulls out his card and hands it to me. I am just about to ask him if he want to sleep over at my place when Nial (the guy I've been waiting for) pulls up in front of us. I turn my back to the car and whisper "I'll call you soon. And my names Ebany babe.". I give Liam a sexy wink and slid into the car.

 I drop Liam's number into my cute little bag turn and smile at Nial. "Who was that?' Nial asks looking worried. "My brother" I lie smoothly. It was easy to believe because i have long dark curly hair, tan skin and nearly the exact same shad of green eyes. He smiles at me and laughs out "Then we should have lunch tomorrow with him. I need to meet him!"."Of course! I"ll call him tomorrow.". I will call him tomorrow but he won't be around to meet him.

"I can't wait to see your house!" Nial admits happily. "I'm shaking with excitement!" I yell laughing. At that moment we pull up infront of my house...

He has no idea of what I'm planing for him tonight!        

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's comment: hi I hope your all liking my new book i will write a new chapter every day soooo yeah! BTW  please vote and comment i'd love to hear what u think about my book!!! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2: Preparation

We walk up to my front door. I pull out my keys and unlock the front door.

We walk into a large hallway and I shut the door behind us. "Wow! You have the coolest house ever!" he says with his mouth wide open. I smile. "This house was my dads but when he died he left the house to me." "Oh I'm sorry."Nail whispers. "He died peacefully in an age home. He was happy. He was 96 years old. He had lived his life before it ended at least." I say quietly. Dad was the best and some times I missed him but now is not the time to morn my fathers death.

Nail pulls me to his body and we kiss. He was good at kissing but I didn't feel that amazing worm feeling you get when you kiss a man that you love. When we pull apart I smile and say "How do you always make me feel better?". He smiles and holds my hand. I start to lead him to a small entertainment room.

When we reach the entertainment room Nail drops onto the couch and pats the spot next to him. I sit down next to him and we start to kiss and kiss and kiss. After around ten minutes I pull back and grin. Nail grins back at me and I whisper "I'm gonna go get a drink ya want anything?". "Do you got some beer?" Nial asks still grinning. "Yep I'll be right back." I reply and run out of the room.

I enter a small kitchen and walk straight to the fridge. I pull the fridge door open and pull out to of Nial's favorite beers. I place them onto the counter and open one of the cupboards. Inside the cupboard is a small box. I grab the box and open it. The box contains extremely strong sleeping pills. I open one of the beer bottles and drop a pill into it. I close the pill box, put the box back into the cupboard and shut the cupboard door. I open the other beer bottle and pour a quarter of the beer down the drain. I did this so I would be able to remember which beer has the sleeping pill dissolved in it. By the time I have finished doing this the pill has already completely dissolved into the beer.

I walk back into the entertainment room and hand Nail the beer bottle that's still completely full. "Thanks babe." Nail says then he take a big gulp of the beer.

The pill takes affect instantly. First his eyelids begin to droop then his head started to tilt to the side. The beer bottle slips through his fingers as his grip slackens.The bottle smashes on the floor and beer splashes everywhere. His body slumps onto the couch and he starts to lightly snore. I grin widely.

After I clear up the mess of the smashed beer bottle I half drag half carry Nail down to the basement where all the fun happens. I pull him up onto the table and lye him on his back. I pull the restraining chains around his ankles, wrests and waist. All the tools I need are already set and ready to use. All I need is for him to walk up.

And so I wait...  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's comment: Hey guys!!! I'm so sorry it took so long to write the second chapter. My computer had a bug so the chapter wouldn't save. Its fixed now so there will be a new chapters everyday. Please vote, comment and fan!!!!! <3