Ch∆pter 1

°Π°

"As the sun rose from pits of darkness, it shining rays plastered colors onto the canvas of the sky. Clouds as white as the sno- blah blah..."

   There's more to it but I'm not in the mood to read it. Like always I'm in the library, even when I'm not suppose to. People, mostly men, say that women aren't meant to learn how to read and write. HAH! I will learn how to read or write if I want to and there's no one who's going to stop me!

I stood up from the chair I was sitting on and quietly, while gently put the book I was reading back onto its spot on the shelf. Its currently midnight, and yes, I did break into the library. Like I said before, no one's stopping me.

I tipped towed my way over to door. I looked back still walking making sure no one was awake. Clash. Ohhh greaaat. I groaned and look down at my feet. I had kicked over a glass vase.

"Why the heck is that on the floor", I whispered loudly.

"Who goes there?!"

"Crap. Gotta go fast."

I grabbed my cloak that hung from the rack and slipped it on. I opened door and bolted out just to have my cloak grabbed and tugged by the librarian.

"I finally caught you", he grinned and pulled on my cloak making me stumble towards him.

"Tsk, this my favorite cloak."

I bent down causing the man to be confused and pulled out a small knife from my boot. Know he wouldn't let go a rigged the knife into the cloak and ripped it half ways. Frowning from my action I swiveled back and kicked the mans hand causing him to yell and pull on my coat ripping it apart from where I had cut it. I took this chance to run towards my house leaving the man behind.

I reached my housing panting and I pulled back the hood of my cloak. "Darn, I loved this cloak." I pulled it off as I entered my house quietly. My mother was asleep and waking her up would make matters worse. I look at my cloak then at the fireplace. The flames flickered and I sigh.

"Goodbye my love. We shall see each other soon." While a fake tear falling from my eye, I dramatically threw my cloak into the flames. I swirled around faking a pained expression and put my hands on my chest.

"Alas we part our ways." I closed my eyes holding my chest.

"Pffft."

I jolt and raise my vision to see a man sitting on a chair near me. I can feel my cheeks heat up as I grip my skirt.

"The hell you doing here Aizawa?!", I yelled whispered.

"Making sure you get back home after breaking and entering", he says with a smirk.

Shouta Aizawa. One of the town's newest hero. He's a strong one, not to mention clever. I've known him for quiet a while, actually my whole life. We are childhood friends.

"So you being here without consulting us isn't breaking and entering?", I said with a plain look cocking an eyebrow. He just looked at me without saying anything. "Hah." I grinned victoriously as he shook his head.