Chapter One

Ya see, when your Dad is a well known businessman, things like this seem to happen. You move into a huge house looking over a town 18 hours away from home.

Not to mention that in the home is your fiancé which you've never met before. Cruel right? Ever since I was 19 this deal was set and stone. But of course both sides needed reassurance.

So that's where I come in.

The backup.

My name is Ellison Banks. Twenty-one and currently rotting away in a car. We've been on the road for 17 hours with only one stop at a hotel. It was the last thirty minutes of the drive and I couldn't help but get a little anxious.

Next to me in their carrier Milo and Gingy, my two little boys. Making their signature wearing sound I chuckled lightly pulling out a few treats.

As soon as I opened the latch both of them stuck their heads out and ate the treats off my hand.

"Those things are sure hungry." The driver said.

I nodded closing the hatch.

"Guinea Pigs are always hungry." I joked.

He nodded as I put my hand on my stomach. My hair was laying loose with a large braid going horizontally. Dressed in a black crop Top and jean shorts with a elephant kimono.

Milo and Gingy are my two guinea pigs I've had for about two years. I like to think of them as my two little boys. Of course that sounds weird to everyone else but still.

My Dad is Robert Banks the second biggest entrepreneur in the country. Of course he's second place to Horan Industries. They have been out leading our family for ages but now they are going to join together under the command of Bobby Horan's second son, Niall.

Of course I've never met the guy so hopefully this won't be as awkward as I except it to be. I mean meeting your fiancé for the first time isn't anything to be scared of...right?

"Miss we are here." The driver says.

Even though I had been here last winter to set up the Guinea Pig cage the place was still extravagant.

 The driver walked around as I pulled the carrier into my hands

The driver walked around as I pulled the carrier into my hands. Once again Milo and Gingy were weaking with their paws on the bars.

"I know boys that will be our first priority." I said as the driver opened the door.

My bags had been already dropped off at the house except the very few things I took with me on the drive. I was not looking forward to unpacking.

"I'll have your bags placed in your room." The driver said.

"Thank you." I called out walking towards the doors.