Hot CoCo {l.h}

{Only this chapter will be a letter

Thanks for reading!-A}

Dear, Guy who wears his pants to tight

I'm sitting here, in our spot. I know I shouldn't describe it because I know you already picture it.

The salty air and the green murky water with the seagulls nests high in the bridges columns. I know you see the beautiful words left behind by beautiful people.

It's not perfect, anyone could see that, but I love how you could find the lovely things in stuff others couldn't. Your eyes were like a looking glass into another infinite universe.

Look at me! I'm actually writing good sappy stuff about that crumbly bridge we met at for the second time!

Can you believe I'm writing to you? I'm just a shocked as you. I mean what type of person actually writes to a weird guy they only met three times? Just a ~Reject~ I guess.

Well now Mr.Australian you said "Tell me more about yourself when you write me." So I will thank you very much. (Please note the sarcasm)

My name is Pricilla Marie-Alexandra Smith but I hate my middle name and my first name is way to long, so people call me Paris. Which is kinda ironic cause I was born in Paris. Of course if your wondering I don't speak French. I was raised in good ol' America so no French anything for me, unfortunately.

I won't say anything else till you contact me me back.

Stay warm ~wherever you are~

The girl you met at Starbucks,

Paris

P.S. Letters are hard to wright here's my number 1-***-***-****