The Meet

The moon shined brightly at 2 am as Christine wandered into Taco Bell. Her burks clicked and clacked with every step as she glanced down at her "Don't Mess With Texas" t-shirt, admiring the many stains it held.

"I will get another stain on my t-shirt tonight" she spoke with a smirk. She walked up to the counter, stroking her chin. Should I go a smooth and subtle verde? Or a shocking and exciting hot? She pondered. Finally coming to a conclusion, she grabbed a few packets of verde, knowing it would quickly get her juices flowing. Her thicc fingers grazed each packet with anticipation.

Christine sat down, anxiously awaiting her burrito. But even 30 burritos wouldn't be able to satisfy the type of hunger she had.

Christine was sipping her Baja Blast when she turned and saw none other than the teenage twink of her dreams saunter through the door. That button up shirt, that soft brown hair, those predatory eyes could belong to none other than Freddie Benson.

In one hand he held a pear laptop, and in the other, Christine's will to live. She knew she had to get to know him. He was the man of her dreams.

Freddie looked up and locked eyes with the DILF. Is that... he thought, no, it can't be. But, maybe?

Freddie stared for another moment before realizing it really was him. Gibby, my childhood lover. My co-star. My everything.

Christine tore her gaze away from her burrito only to find Freddie running towards before she was engulfed in his chapped lips. She kissed back, tasting the beans and sour cream still left on her tongue. They shared the burrito between their mouths until Freddie broke the kiss.

Freddie took a breath, tears streaming down his face. "Gibby, baby boy, I can't believe I've found you again," he choked out.

Christine gasped. Gibby?!?!?!?!? He doesn't want me, only who he thinks I am. I know I'll never be the man he truly lusts after, and yet I want to wrap my feet around his armpits and ride him into the sunset.

"Yes. Tis I, Gib. Your lusty lover from long ago," Christine said slowly, not wanting the moment to end. Freddie seemed appeased by this, so she continued. "God, Freddie, I thought I'd lost for you forever. I think about you every day. When I'm eating, when I'm shitting, when I'm masturbating, when I'm at the bus stop."

Freddie stared into Christine's nostrils. "Let's chat."

Hours later, after consuming several bottles of Taco Bell Premium Wine, the pair had gone through the motions of intercourse fully clothed. There were fluids dripping between them and neither knew who they had come from. They were ready.

Christine spoke up first. "I want you to take me Freddie. I want you to take me in this Taco Bell booth. I want to fill your jelly donut with all of my cream and suck it back out of that delicious boy pussy."

They quickly removed each other's clothes and fashioned a makeshift condom out of a spork and some empty sauce packets.

Freddie took the item into his mouth and slid it onto Christine's rock hard q-tip. He looked up at her through his eyelashes. "I don't remember your penis being so...pigmented," he said, taking another sniff of the musty meat stick. It was solid black and creamy like Nutella. Mother would be proud.

The scent caused Freddie's thighs to spread like peanut butter. Christine grabbed her Baja Blast and flung it at Freddie, getting his bussy nice and lubed up. Her hankering for Sunchips was strong, but she had to fulfill her destiny.

She charged forward, blasting across the booth and entering Freddie at the speed of light. Her burks flew across the dining hall, smacking Robbie Shapiro straight in the anus. He let out a moan similar to that of a gazelle.

Meanwhile, Christine thrusted and busted into the boy's hairy taco. Her rice and beans burrito was quivering in the corner, begging to get in on the action. She took the greasy tube into her mouth and began ripping it apart like a deranged animal. It screamed in pleasure.

Freddie was honking his horn, his 1/16 goose ancestry being pulled out of him. His 3-inch clit was bouncing under the rolls of his lover. Trisha Paytas would be so jealous, he thought.

After her final rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody, Christine trusted into the twink one last time before spilling her verde sauce all over his bodacious breasts. Lookin like a snacc, she thought.

Freddie, in need of a cleanup, looked around before finding the khakis he had been wearing once before. No, I can't. They were Mother's.

Fortunately, the Lord was at work in that Taco Bell, because a worker by the name of Dante strolled in with a mop in hand. Freddie made quick work wiping himself of the fluids that covered his every orifice. Much better.

Freddie stood up and, after a moment, began to peel off his skin.

"What the fuck Freddie?" Christine yelled. Only a moment later did she realize it was not his skin, but a skin suit.

The suit was stripped off to reveal none other than Elijah. Christine immediately flood a basement she hadn't known she'd had.

Elijah spoke in a sultry voice. "I'm back, baby."

End.

--------------------------------------------------------