♂ ♀

So this one-shot idea came from a movie that was the opposite of this. I'm going by that, but I need to change it a lot because, well, it takes a lot to fake being a boy, but to fake being a girl... well, it's hard. OKAY ENJOY ! P.S: Louis(11) and Harry(12) (Including all the other boys, except Liam) are 12-14 and the twins Daisy and Phoebe are 4 .So yeahhh. Louis' father's name is... Kevin. (Hah.. haha)

Edited: (June 2, 2015): Hello, lovely readers. If you're an OG coming back just to randomly re-read this, okay. If you're just someone new reading, welcome. When I wrote this I did not take into account age accuracy. I only wrote how the characters were in the actual movie. The characters were (I can only really guess...honestly) around the age of 11-14. They acted as what you're about to read. I'm sorry if this confused people and makes you believe they are younger, but that's just how this will go. You can suck that shit up and read it or not, I don't know. There ARE innocent 11-14 year olds out there. Not every 11-14 drops the f-bomb every day, okay? Is it SO hard to believe? Just read it and enjoy. It's here for fluff, not for there to be asshole teens. Enjoy guys. Also, I've fixed typos Woo!

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

Louis sat atop his dad's cart as they moved down the street. The wind moved through his hair that barely went past his petite shoulders. He smiled down at his father who never took his eyes off of the road. Louis made a small noise down at his dad, who smiled slightly, but kept his eyes trained on the road. "Don't fall." Louis snickered and nodded. Louis watched as the trees went by in a blur and they turned a corner down his road, a road he'd soon have to miss. The cart stopped and Louis' father looked up and smiled as he leaned to get out. He stuck his hands up and picked Louis up until his bare feet hit the rocky pavement. Louis pushed his hair from his eyes and smiled up at his dad.

"You think it's time for a hair cut?" Louis' smile wiped off of his face instantly. He really dreaded the thought of getting haircuts; his father always cut too much off. Louis shook his head slowly, letting his face stay blank. Kevin looked down at his son and shrugged. "I won't cut off too much, but it's just getting to the length of your sisters'." Louis could only nod. He loved his pretty caramel hair. It always flowed in the right ways and looked pretty up in a bow. He knew that his father hated his hair long, but he didn't force him to cut it. "We can cut it- just- leave it past my ear- if that- I mean- okay." Louis always became nervous when confronted by anything to do with his appearance. Okay, so maybe he liked wearing girly-ish shoes, maybe he liked long hair and bows, maybe he enjoys princess movies, and maybe he likes the thought of being a princess, but honestly people didn't accept that easily.

Louis' father sighed and rubbed his son's shoulder, "I'll leave it past the ears, love." Instantly Louis felt better. Louis went into the house with his dad following behind. A wave of laughter- young girls and an older woman's- filled the air, making both of the new comers smile. Louis ran into the kitchen, where he found his mother braiding one of his sister's hair. A giggling blonde rammed Louis from behind and wrapped an arm around him. "Le-w! Mummy she- she tolded- Mummy tell Lew!" Louis scrambled through the mess of a sentence his younger sister said and looked over to his mum who smiled politely at him. "Mum?" Louis detached himself from his sister and planted a light kiss on his mother's cheek, which she returned.

"I've been relocated." Relocated. Louis knew they wouldn't be in this house long anyway. His mother's job had them moving around so much, they've all been home schooled since Louis was ten. Louis nodded. He didn't really have many friends except for a few girls down the road and a boy slightly older than Louis named Stan. Louis' mother sighed and finished off her young daughter's hair before going over and running her fingers through her son's. "I know this is hard but-" Louis shook his head and moved toward the drawer where he found the hair cutters. "I'm going to let dad cut my hair today." She sighed and nodded. Of course Louis doesn't talk about the move, it wasn't something he was allowed to complain about. His mother worked hard for them, if she has to move, then that's that.