Chair (Percival Graves x Reader)

(I'm obsessed with this man. Holy cow)

(It's unhealthy)

You sighed loudly at your desk, signing the 50th paper that landed on her desk. Being an auror was a tough job, but sometimes it was exciting. "I wish it wasn't so boring." You said softly, as you moved side to side in your swivel chair. Then you smiled, coming up with an idea.

Percival sat at his desk, his door cracked as papers left and entered his office. He looked up when he heard noise go down the hall, past his door. And something went past his door again, seeing (h/c) hair. He got up as he rolled his eyes and grunted annoyingly.
He opened the door wider just as you rolled by and turned, laughing a bit. "Miss, (y/l/n). What are you doing?" You stopped at the sound of his voice and looked at him. You, still on the swivel chair, rolled over. "Mr. Graves, did I disturb you?" He shook his head and raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?" He asked and you smiled and twirled in the chair. "Oh, I'm just rolling down the hallway. I got bored just doing work and nothing else." You explain motioning to the papers entering your office and your chair.

He nods, turning to go back to what he was doing before. "Mr. Graves? Would you like to join me? Its tons of fun." You say giving him your best smile. "Please?" You ask and he sighs, thinking for a moment. "Okay, but one time." He said and you nodded. He took his suit jacket off and rolled his chair out into the hall, beside you. Your face was dusted lightly with a red blush. "Wanna do a race?" You asked smiling up at him, he shrugged and nodded. You pushed on your feet and began rolling away from him. "Come on." You said looking back at him as you twirled to look at him. He gave you a chuckle and followed after you.

--

After a bit of racing, laughter was heard from you both. You were on the floor in the middle of the hallway, chatting and goofing off. He told you a bit about himself and you told him a bit about your life. "You know Mr. Graves, you're a pretty cool dude." You laugh a bit and he chuckled a bit. "Percival. Please." He said nodding a bit. You blush a bit. "Percival." You say softly. "Well, mine is (y/n)." You smiled brightly at the man. You noticed a light blush dust his cheeks, as he looked down and coughed a bit. "Well, (y/n), we should get back to work." He said as he stood and helped you up. "Yeah." You said blushing darkly and looking down at your shoes. "I'll see you later, (y/n)" He said and pushed his chair into his office, taking one last glance at you.

You shut your door and sat at your desk, ready to go home. Feeling sad.

You perked when there was a knock on your door. You got up from your chair and slowly opened the door to feel Percival's lips on yours. You pushed the door open wider as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You slowly pull away from him and blush, along with him. "Would you like to go to dinner with me, tomorrow evening?" He asked and you smiled, and nodded. "Yes." You say before leaning in for another kiss.

(I'm sorry it's short. Hehe)