Jack is really drunk {GAY LEMON}

a/n
idea belongs to Blue_Lightbulbs

David groaned as he shut the door. The loud sounds booming from the party starting to get to him. With a sigh, he shuffled through his medicines and poisons. Questioning their odd placement, but all while separating them at last.

The sound of the door opening startled him, causing him to nearly drop the medicine bottle. He set it down and turned around. Only to find a tall male right in front of him. Though he was hunched over hiccuping at random. Soon David realized it was Jack and untensed.

Though he had to admit, when Jack gripped his shoulder, he tensed once again. "J-Jack I think you're drunk!" David said as the tall man stared at him with a smirk. The somewhat innocent man grew nervous at the smirk. "Ja-" Before he could say anything else, the taller and bIGGER (OH YES DADDY!) man connected their lips.

David was taken a back but soon tried to push Jack back for air. Jack soon felt his attempts and complied. "D-david.~" Jack started staring right at the smaller flustered man. "Y-yes Jack?" David asked back. "I- I love you."

This is what left David speechless but he shook his head. "Jack the alcohol is really affecting you-" David started but once again, Jack interrupted with a kiss. Except this one was more passionate, gentle. David couldn't help but melt into it.

Though, his nose scrunched up as soon as he was able to taste the alcohol. But Jack's kissing skills took him back. It was his first kiss, and it sure was overwhelming. Jack swirled his tongue around the other's. David was honestly too flustered to do much. His innocent mind trying to catch up.

Jack groaned as he bucked into David's erection. He squeaked in surprise but let out a quiet stiffled moan. Which only encouraged Jack. Calming David down, he slithered down the man till he reached his crotch. David stared at him, eyes wide and full of many emotions. Main one, well he was nervous.

That nervousness lasted. It lasted while Jack unzipped his pants, and dug his penis out through his boxers (lmao when u female yet you know boy's boxers have hole where there penis can break free while they wearing the boxers. dont. ask.). David's nervousness withered away as a tongue lazily lapped at his tip. He flinched a bit as he grabbed Jack's hair.

Jack's tongue never even parted from the medic's penis. David sat there death gripping Jack's hair, moans occasionally slipping out his mouth. Sure when Jack's mouth wrapped around him it seemed lazy. But then again he wss drunk, meanwhile David was a complete virgin. So he wss just sent to cloud 9 as Jack's mouth made sloppy sounds around David's penis.

"Hnng JACK!~" Without a single warning David came in Jack's mouth. The drunk 'ripper' didn't seem to mind. Instead he swallowed it all up and stood up. Nose to nose, David could smell cum now on Jack's breathe. With another squeak he was hunched over on his desk, his ass sticking up in the air.

Fortunately David had a small idea of Jack's intentions. "Wait Jack!" David exclaimed. Luckily, he got the drunk's attention. "I-It might hurt." David said just as a very drunk pair walked by. Red leader and Tom. The two pairs stared back at each other.

Luckily Red Leader was drunk out of his mind seeing as he had to lean on Tom. He didn't take much mind. Unfortunately that wasn't the same with Tom who was only a bit tipsy. "Do you have any spare-" Jack started, Red Leader laugh and threw a tube at Jack. David eyes widened even more than he thought was possible.

Jack drunkly smirked as they walked along. He continued taking of his pants and boxers. He nibbled at David's neck as his hand gently caressed the medic. David moaned and shivered under Jack. As soon as those hands slipped under his boxers and pants, he tensed for the last time.

With a groan he slipped off the other's pants and violated his neck. David's moan grew clear when Jack found the sweet spot. As he lubed his dick he positioned at David's 'entrance'. He violated the sweet spot on David's neck savegly as he slowly entered the small medic.

David's body was overwhelmed in pain and pleasure. "J-jaaack~" David moaned as he got used to the huge size of Jack's penis. Taking it as a cue, he messily rammed into David. Whom was soon turned to a moaning mess. "Hmhm, your tight David.~" Jack moaned as his thrust grew more powerful.

Jack's hands pumped David's cock as he pounded his ass. David melting in all the pleasure began screaming Jack's name. His sweet spot getting savegly punished. His back arched as his vision went white for a mere second. Jack groaned as he released in his ass.

Jack drunkily laughed at the embarrassed worn out David. Cooing the man over her wrapped his arms around the other with a drunk grin. "Love you David.~" Jack yawned as he laid upon on the medical table chair. To this day David saw a lady standing wide eyed at the door but he was too tired to say much or take time to recognize her. It was either his assistant or the seamtress. Either way he kissed the finally sleeping Jack and joined in on the slumber. Happy he was the one with the common sense to put the clothes back on, and slightly clean up.

a/n
AAAA I LOVE THIS SHIP TO DEATH FUUUC MAN IT NEEDED MORE SMUT! IN IT'S VERY SMALL FANDOM! I shall love Javid till it's death and a bit past it. THANKS Blue_Lightbulbs FOR LETTING ME USE UR IDEA!