Wallflower

A/N this is my first fanfic, so please no mean criticism. :(/:)/:D

Master Makarov was holding a celebration for defeating Phantom Lord.

Everyone had to come in formal attire and there was to be a dance and food.

Erza sighed as she got ready, Dances were never really her thing but she had to go, as did every other member of Fairy Tail that participated in the fight.

She exquipped from her Heart kreuz armour and into a a long black dress with pink cherry blossoms up the side and a cut up the other. The top part was strapless and pink. Her hair was up in a cute bun and she put in some earrings that Natsu, Gray and Lucy had all pitched in to buy her, they were diamond swords with a beautiful emerald hilt and ruby outlining the entire sword.

Erza sighed as she walked to the guild.

She entered the guild, it was set up so all the tables were pushed to the sides to create room for dancing, yet still be used for sitting.

Erza walked inside and saw that she wasn't the first to arrive.

Mirajane was at the bar in a frilly light orange and white dress as she dried some dishes.

Gajeel and Levy were there as well, Levy in a cute short blue dress that complemented her hair and Gajeel in a black and red suit, with his hair smoothed back.

Cana was wearing an Indian style dress that was green and blue and had cloth going from one wrist, behind her back and to the other wrist.

And Master was wearing a white tux with a red rose in it.

Erza walked over to the bar where Mirajane was.

"Hey Mira..." Erza said

"Hello Erza" Mira said flashing her a smile

"Got anything I can help you with?" Erza asked

"Ummm... Well not really... Why are you here so early Erza?" Mirajane asked

"Just wondering if there's anything I could help with, and I'm not THAT Early the party starts at 7:30 and it's only 7:00!" Erza said as-a-matter-of-factly

"If you say so" A grinning Mira said

Erza sighed and continued a conversation with Mira.

Time passed quickly and soon almost everyone had arrived.

Except for Lucy, Natsu and Happy.

All of a sudden Lucy came in dragging Natsu by the scarf. Happy floating overhead.

Erza was sitting at a table with Gray, who was wearing a Grey tux and black tie with a white rose, he was slouching on the table.

Lucy dragged Natsu to the table and greeted them all, Lucy was wearing a short red dress that had a neon pink bow on the right side of her chest. She dropped Natsu on the seat beside her and smiled at Gray and Erza

"Hey guys!" She said grinning

"You're late..." Erza stated as she took a sip of the tea she had ordered

"Yeah... Sorry about that..." Lucy stated nervously

"Lucy, took forever getting ready, and then she grabbed me from my house, and dragged me here" Natsu boredly stated as he rested his head on the table

Lucy blushed

"Well, I'm gonna go get some fo-" Natsu started as he stood up only to be stopped by Lucy who dragged him to the dance floor.