Unpure Love

-A oneshot for Ali
(alikaaii)♡
*
*
*
(Description)
[Yes I know you're probably mad at me because I decided to write this instead of Warm Waters lol] I've decided to make a oneshot of these two boyfriends, most of my followers will probably not know who these two so look at previous post.
(Unedited version)

"Jake!" Mikey threw open the door to his bedroom where I was sleeping, or at least trying until he came plowing in

"Jake!" Mikey threw open the door to his bedroom where I was sleeping, or at least trying until he came plowing in. We had stayed up all night doing a 3am challenge at suicide bridge and by the end of it I could barely keep my eyes open. I closed my eyes again due to how tired I was but then Mikey threw himself on top of me, straddling me from behind and quickly fumbled his phone out of his pocket which really woke me up.

"Dude you know when I finessed that girl's number last night at the mall." I shifted positions so I was sitting instead of laying which forced Mikey to fall onto the bed. I brought my knees up to my chest and looked at him. The glint he always had in his eyes was there but more intense because he was excited.

"Yeah?" I answered, rubbing the sleep from my eyes before staring at him again. A smirk washed over his features as he shoved his phone into my face. A text message from the girl we had met the previous night was glowing on the screen. The text read 'Hey it's Claire, do you want to come over tonight.' The text made me almost frown but I fought the urge, I was suppose to be the best friend who supported him and cheered him on not the best friend to frown at everything he does. But what was more disturbing than the realisation that Mikey was probably going to get laid was the emoji she had sent. The winky face.

"Cool." I said hotly, pushing his phone out of my face, I laid back and stretched out on his bed. I turned over only to try and hide the fact that I was upset. I was now facing away from him and towards his computer desk.

"What's up, why are you so distant?" He said, his voice coming out more softly like he knew if he spoke louder I might snap his neck. I mean I was bigger than my scrawny friend, not to brag but, I'd never hurt him. I don't think I could bring myself to do it. Even if he was being annoying like he is now, shoving his booty call in my face.

"I'm just tired." I lied. Mikey sat on the bed beside me in silence. I closed my eyes once again and waited for him to leave. But he didn't leave, instead he just laid down, flat on his back beside me.

Our bodies were almost touching due to how narrow manfs' bed was. I wasn't going to complain either. There was something so soothing about how hot mikey was. I mean literally hot, his body heat was radiating off of him and surrounding, calming me. It almost made me drift asleep immediately as it touched my skin which is why I closed my eyes again.

Mikey's sigh filled the quiet room causing me to open my eyes for the hundredth time.
"Jake, is there something you want to tell me?"

My head immediately snapped in his direction, I squinted my eyes at him.
"What do you think I have to tell?" I said cooly.