1.hurt

•Ivan•
"Gooooood morning Jake paulers!" I heard a familiar voice yell through a mega phone. Pfft. If that's even what you call it. (Btw I don't know Spanish so it will all be in English except for sí) "WAKE UP!" Jake yelled. I groaned and opened my eyes. 
     "What?" I asked,tiredly.
      "WAKE UP MARTINEZ!" He yelled again.
       "Emilio,are you getting up?" I asked.
       "Sí" he responded. His voice is cute in the mornings,he sounds like a tired little puppy. If that even makes sense. Wait why am I thinking about My brother in that way? Whatever. I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes.
"Ivan?"
"Yes Emilio?"
"Can you come up here with me?"
"Sí"
I got out of bed and climbed up the ladder to our bunk bed. I see him laying there. WAIT,IS HE CRYING!? I crawled over to him and looked at him with worry. I cupped his cheek and stared into his eyes.
"It's my back." He told me.
I sighed and kissed his forehead. Why did I do that? Well,I guess that's what brothers do?
"You shouldn't have jumped off the roof Emilio." I told him. Jeez,I sound like our mom.
       "I know,it's just,IM A SAVAGE!" He yelled. I laughed and smiled at his silliness.
"I know but still,I care about you a lot and I don't want you hurt." I reassured him. He nodded his head.
"How bad does it hurt? 1-10." I asked him,worry filled my heart. I hope he is ok.
"Ugh,8" he responded. Shit,I forgot Jake was in the room. I turned my head to see that he had left. Phew! I turned back to Emilio.(btw if they are speaking Spanish then I'll put it in Italics.)
"Can you stay in bed with me?" He asked me. I nodded my head and got under the covers. I wrapped my arms around him and I saw him blush. He's very cute when he blushes.
       "I love you Ivan." He told me. I felt my cheeks heat up and I smiled.
       "I love you too."I responded. God,I love him. He's like the other half of me. I don't know what I would do with out him. He closed his eyes,I closed mine. Next thing you know,sleep took over my body.
2 hours later
______________
•Emilio•
      I opened my eyes and smiled when I saw Ivan snuggled close to me. No! Stop thinking of your brother like that Emilio! I mentally face-palmed myself and sighed. He'll never like me in that way,we're brothers! But,he doesn't know what I'm thinking. Does he? Huh huh???? I'm getting out of hand. I lightly chuckled and closed my eyes again. Snuggling closer to Ivan this time. A pain went threw my body from my back. I bit my lip and whined. I got comfortable. My head was in his chest. My arms were wrapped around him,and his arms were wrapped around me. Our legs were tangled together. I smiled into his chest,thinking about how handsome Ivan is. NO STOP!!!!! I should just get some sleep. I sighed and fell asleep in Ivan's arms.
30 minutes later.
Ivan•
I woke up to hear a loud slamming((͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) noise. I grunted and looked at Emilio. His eyes fluttered opened. We looked into each other's eyes,he started leaning in towards me. I heard a really loud slam and we broke eye contact.
"WAKE UP MARTINEZ!!!!!!" Jake yelled while running through the door. Hammer in one hand and vlog camera in the other. He saw us snuggling and pointed the camera to us.
"Awwwww!" I grunted and pulled Emilio closer. If that was even possible.
      "Go away Jakey!" I yelled.
        "But this is Team 10 not Team Sleep!" He yelled back.
       "But Emilio is hurt!" I told him. He looked away for a second then looked back at me.
"Ok fine,you two can stay in bed today but I'm not bringing you food or anything. You better be fine tomorrow cause we're going to Miami." Jake told us both.
"I forgot!" We both said in sync. "Shit"