Chapter 1~ The New Girl

*Phone rings*  Omg, where  is it! *Slaps Phone, ring stops* Ahh. I woke up this morning feeling weird, "Well I better get up." I get out of my bed and brush my teeth. Then I go to my closet after and pick out my favorite outfit. Wait, I'll just skip to me going to school! (At school). "Ah, school" I said with a smile, I can feel the guilt on my back already. "HANA!" I hear a voice yelling "HANA" It yelled again. "Who is that?" I said. It was Lena (Tracer) my bff! "Hi Lena! Whats wrong?" I said. "Hey luv! Did you know there's a new girl coming to school today?" Lena said. "WHAT?" I say yelling. "Whats her name?" I said. "I dont know yet mate, but ill see you in homeroom!" Lena said. "Ok." I replied.

     (At homeroom)  "Ok class" Mr.Harold (Winston) "We have a new student, her name is Angela...Uhhh, I'll go get her!" He ran out the room to the office, were she was. The class started to chat, a lot.. "Do you think she's hot?" Jesse said (Mccree) "I wonder how she looks." Amélie said (Widowmaker). Well I, went on my phone. I was silent, but, the person next to me was too, which so happens to be my crush! His name is Genji. I looked at him blushing. *Genji turns head* "!" I looked away. Mr.Harold comes in with Angela (Mercy) I put my phone in my backpack. "Hi there! You guys can call my Mercy if you want!" She smiled. I roll my eyes. The class starts to whisper. "You can sit next to Hana." Mr.Harold said. *WHAT!* I say in my mind. "Ok." She says. *Takes seat* "mmmmm." "Hi Hana! Your pretty!" Angela said. *OMG, is this a act or what..* "Thanks!.." I said. "Ha.."

     *bell rings* "Bye class! See you later." Everyone runs out the classroom. I go to my locker and, Angela's locker is behind mine. *sighs* Lena walks up to me. "Hey luv!" She pulls out a poster. "Whats that for?" I said. "It's for prom!" Lena says. "OMG! Hana you sould ask Genji to prom!" "WHAT" I said. "Wait....should I?!" "Hes coming! Hehe! I'm going!" Lena said. "WHAT" I whisper.  Genji comes to my locker. "Hi Hana!" Genji said. "H-Hi Genji!" Angela turns around and looks at Genji. *gasps!* Angela starts blushing. When Hana and Genji are done talking Angela talks to Genji. "Hi Genji! Your really cool!" She says. Genji starts blushing. "OMG!" I said "Is she flirting with him!?" "Thanks!" Genji said. *I hope she doesn't like him* I said in my mind....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Thx 4 reading guys! Sorry it was short, but if
you want me to finish tell me in the comments! BYE!
                                                                                              By Yoshi ~