1- Heavy Rain

AN: so cute little a thing that's an AI yes an au

Genji sighed.

He looked out the window of the cafe. It was raining heavily outside, and Genji really didn't want to get wet.

Instead he was stuck in a coffee shop, and it was closed. The omnic at the counter was okay with it, though.

The omnic came over to the table Genji was sitting at. He sat down in front of Genji.

"I understand that you do not want to get wet." Genji looked over at the omnic. "Yea," Genji sighed.

The omnic looked out the window. "I could get an umbrella if it was you need," the omnic said. "It's fine," Genji assured.

The omnic then looked back at Genji.

"I insist," the Omnic persisted. Genji sighed. "Alright, fine." Genji thought for a moment. "But don't you need it to get home?" Genji asked. "I thought maybe we could walk together. I have a spare umbrella at my house that I could give to you."

"Alright," Genji responded, then muttering so the omnic could not hear, "I guess...?"

"My name is Zenyatta, by the way.  What is yours?"

"Genji."

"Nice to meet you, Genji."

~very small time skip~

Genji and Zenyatta were now outside. Genji held the orange umbrella, but due to the small size if if he had to get uncomfortably close to Zenyatta.

They walked along the streets of the city.

"So, Zenyatta. It's kind of odd seeing an omnic work at a coffee shop," Genji said.

"I just liked the people that work there," Zenyatta replied, looking at Genji.

Genji nodded in response to that. The rain started to get worse.

"We should hurry," Genji spoke with haste. "It appears we should."

The two hurried to Zenyatta's house.

When they had arrived, Zenyatta opened the door for Genji. "Please, come in." Genji hesitated. "It's okay, Zenyatta," Genji assured.

"Please, come in," Zenyatta repeated. Genji let out a sigh and came in. The house was nice. Genji relaxed as the omnic beckoned Genji to sit in the couch.

"Forgive me if all this seems odd." Genji shook his head. "No, no, it's fine. You are trying to be nice," Genji smiled.

"Would you like to watch TV, or something else, perhaps?" Zenny asked. 

Genji shrugged. "Like what?" Genji questioned, looking over at Zenyatta who was now sitting down.

"O-Oh, uhm... I like to meditate, so I was suggesting maybe we could meditate together."

Genji smiled. "That sounds nice," Genji chuckled. Of course, this wasn't the answer our little omnic was expecting and omnics could blush and smile, he would've just then.

~time skip~

Genji noticed it was starting to get dark outside, and that the rain had stopped.

"Zenyatta?"

"Yes, Genji?" The omnic answered, his voice calm. "I should probably be going," Genji sighed, obvious sadness in his voice.

"Oh, of course. Here, I will give you my number so we can speak again," Zenyatta commented.

Zenyatta got out of his meditating position and got a piece of a paper and a pen off a table.  He wrote down his number and gave it to Genji.

"Thank you," Genji thanked.  "I needed this, really. The meditation."

"It was no problem, Genji."

As Genji turned and went to the hall, Zenyatta followed.  Genji stopped at the door, before turning to Zenyatta. A small blush twinkled in the bridge of his nose before approaching the omnic and kissing Zenny on (what would be) the cheek.

Before Zenyatta could say anything, Genji rushed out.

The omnic brought his hand to where Genji kissed his face.

"Thank you, Genji."