chapter1

I was running around in my cabin trying to find my bow and arrows I had my dagger in my black small heeled boot I found my bow and there were broken arrows next to  them I stared at the arrows trying to find out what the gold liquid that was.   "Em are you alright" I heard someone say from behind me when I turned around thinking it was justin but instead of my brother  being there,  all I saw were shadows as the shadows came closer I saw a figure coming towards me I started backing up until my back hit a wall the mysterious figure then took one of my arrows and stabbed me through the stomach everything went black. I quickly sat up in my bed trying to control my breathing and trying to forget that awful dream When I looked around I saw my siblings were getting up, my brother then came over to me smiling brightly"hey Em ready for breakfast" I just groaned and rubbed my eyes wondering how my brother is so cheerful at 5:00 in the morning "No one at camp is up besides our cabin justin we have to wait for the other cabins." I threw my blanket back over my head but only to get it pulled off by my amazing brother Justin black "Why do you hate me your suppose to love me your my brother." Justin laughed and threw me my clothes. After I got dressed I grabbed my bow and arrows and went to the archery range at camp. I was shooting arrows until my friend Daniel Harken son of Ares showed up and scared me making me miss my target when I turned around to face him"I told you not to do that Danny you also made me lose my shot"Danny shrugged and grabbed my hand pulling me towards the pavilion."Well its time to eat breakfast and I'm starving." Once we got there my friends Meredith Jones ,Mikey Anderson and Addison Grey were at the table me and Danny got our food and sat down it looked like Meredith Jones and mikey were fighting our other friend Addison looked uncomfortable. And it was bothering me so I had to ask "What are you two fighting about your making Addi uncomfortable" mikey the son of hephaestus looked at me with his evil smirk none of us  like he looked like he was going to say something until my brother sat down next to me. Meredith raised an eyebrow at him we found out that mikey has a crush on my brother and the whole camp knows that justin is gay. I just rolled my eyes "Is there a reason you are here justin" He rolled his eyes "Yeah I just love you so much hey ,mere, my sisters future boyfriend mikey addi" Danny and me blushed mikey and the rest burst out laughing. "Hey justin you should hang out with mikey he likes y-" before I could say the rest mikey put his hand on my mouth while Addi and everyone giggled. "Oh Em you should stop with the jokes everyone knows I hate yoga" Everyone gave him weird  looks he took off his hand and justin winked at him making the son of hephaestus blush"that's so cute he made you blush."Meredith the daughter of aphrodite teased mikey. Mikey then glared at her "oh hush you like Malcolm and can't stop staring at him when he is around and what about the love tension with Em and Danny" I looked at addi and she was staring at something. "First of all addi what are you staring at or who are you staring at? and second of all there is nothing romantic going on with Danny and me. Addi blushed and looked down at her plate we looked  but couldn't find out who or what she was staring at. "No one I mean nothing oh look at that breakfast is over". We sent questioning looks at the daughter of Artemis as she walked away we were walking to the lake when we noticed mikey stop I then noticed we were at the archery range and he was staring at me brothers biceps while he pulled back the arrow I shook my head and laughed "your one weird hephaestus kid mikey see you after your done drooling over my brother" we then made our way the the lake when we got there mere dove in the water I just sat down next to mikey and stared off into space thinking about the dream I had. I got pulled out of my day dream by Danny"hey Em are you okay" when I looked into Danny's blue eyes they were full of concern as his dark brown hair swooped down about to cover his eyes. I hit his shoulder with mine and smiled I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the water while he was protesting "Em No." I just shrugged my shoulders and laughed. After awhile we decided to just sit on the beach I got bored and decided to head back to my cabin"hey guys I'm going to head back to my cabin and get ready for capture the flag." Once I was ready for capture the flag I saw mikey and my friends and ran up to them "hey guys what's up where is danny?"  mere then laughed while addi and mikey did the same thing I was Danny walking towards us but when I saw him holding hands with Lorelei Matthews  the daughter of Athena  she had long brown hair and is mixed And has green eyes and the one person who hates me  Danny should know this we grew up at camp together but at least he looked happy he got caught up and gave me a quick hug and then introduced us to Lorelei. "You guys this is Lorelei my girlfriend Lorelei these are my friends meredith,mikey,addison and Emily My best friend.  Lorelei is the daughter of Athena Mere is the daughter of Aphrodite Mikey is the son of Hephaestus and Addi is daughter of Artemis ,Em is daughter of Apollo" Danny had a wide smile and so did Lorelei she looked at me quickly and gave me a sneer but then smiled again. "That's funny have you guys ever noticed that?" Lorelei said laughing we were just confused she then stopped laughing. "Ok so Child of Ares and hephaestus then Aphrodite it practically makes you three in a way family and Justin, Megan and Addison are  cousins " we then looked at her weird and Danny decided to stop the awkwardness. "Yeah we don't talk about that and Capture the flag is starting lets go" We all then ran off different ways besides me,addi and mere.