new boy

the weekend was over and I could not be bothered for school. I got in the shower and washed my hair. I picked out an outfit to wear and put on my make up (the natural look). I went downstairs and was greeted by dad telling me looked gorgeous I kissed him on the cheek and said hey to mum. she made me a special breakfast and I ate it all. at the moment she Is worried about me having an eating disorder I don't! I am just naturally skinny and small. I don't eat a lot but I never exercise. I brushed my teeth and went to school.

brook goes to a different school to me because he struggles to read words most of the time. I went and met Carla at the gate and she looked really excited. I said whats happeneing and she looked at me with the biggest grin o her face she ssid " theres a new boy in our year, hes a fitty". I hadn't met him but was hopeful because Carla and I had the same taste in boys.

in registration class we were all assigned and talking when there was a knock at the door. we all fell silent because it was our head teacher mr.figuty. he came in with a boy behind him. mr figuty said " this is jack he is new here and will be in your form" he was scanning the room for an empty chair. there was one right next to me and he saw "next to emma" he said. jack came over I hadn't seen him till now. he had a tanned complextion and looked like a cross between Leonardo dicapio and Cameron dallas.

he was the best looking guy I had ever seen!!!!!!!!!