ISHRA OS - My Home

Don't know what I'm writing, wrote in the middle of the night on a special request. It's just an OS so no demand for next part....🙏 🙏
This might be boring too....read and decide it's just a small scene imagination on upcoming Shaggy track....dont know what cvs will give, so i had this one scene when i heard Shaggy memory loss dramas..

Enjoy reading...and please forgive me if it's not upto marks and too bad...😔 😔

"Knock-knock"
A continous knock on iyer door woke up Mrs iyer. It wasn't loud knock. It like very slow, like someone is knocking with full free time,very calmly. She wore her specs and headed towards the door taking her shawl it was 2 am midnight....
"who must be at this time" she wondered heading slowly. Opening the door slowly she peeped out to check who is their but she found no one, after a second she felt someone knocking at her leg down. She looked down and her heart sank seeing the scene.
"raman....kanna...."
Their he was sitting with the support of the wall wine bottle in one and knocking the door with the back of his another hand. Nowadays he use to drink daily.,sometimes nowadays madhu felt like she made her daughter really very much selfless....she must have raises her putting some selfishness in her. May be then the situation would be something else.
"why....she is....so..... so good amma..? Why she always thinks of world against me....? Why can't....why can't she once think.....of me....?? She thinks....of everyone but.....she never.....thinks of me...."
Does Madhu had any answer to his question. No she didn't, having no answer she caressed his face lovingly and kissed his forehead to ease his pain. That pain he was dying in from the time Shagun had her memory loss. Ishita being a great selfless person melted in front of aliya's tears. Left bhalla house and gave her space to Shagun in Bhalla house. Raman who used to come home daily on time from office, nowadays he hates going home now.
"you should go home raman"
Said Madhu crying.
Raman smirked sarcastically and the bottle rolled away slipping from his hand.
"home....? Which home...? Amma....which home...? See this wine bottle is also leaving me alone and rolling away, their is no home for me Amma....i....i don't get peace their....that's not my home amma."
Bala came out to drink water and heard them, seeing raman's state he goes inside and woke up ishu. Ishita wasn't asleep, it was her daily routine to cry whole night holding raman and kids pics. When bala knocked the door she hurriedly calmed herself hided the pic and after a minute she opened the door to show that she was sleeping.
"you don't have to pretend in front of me ishu, i know you weren't sleeping."
Ishita didn't answered him, bala told her about raman's state. Listening him she ran out.
Shagun was calling him from evening continously to know his whereabouts. Not because she was worried for him. Because she took promise from him forcefully that he will take her out for movie and shopping. Everyone slept knowing well that she will create trouble. And they knew well too that raman will never come back here, they knew well that nowadays he stays more in iyer house. Where his life his breath stays.
Raman's phone vibrated again. He took out and showed to Amma.
"see....she is waiting for me...that bloody Shagun....is waiting to start another fight Amma."
Ishita came running and saw raman fully drunk state.
"ramannnnn"
That mere whisper from her mouth and a smile crept on his lips. She sat in front of him and cupped his face. He looked at her teary eyes and slowly fell on her chest.
"hmmm....I'm....home... now, see amma....my peaceful home."
Ishita saw raman's phone vibrating and Shagun's name flashing. She thought looking at the screen and looked back at raman who was lying peacefully on her chest. Thinking for a while she disconnected the call and switched off the phone. Keeping it back in his pocket she looked at bala with pleading eyes. Bala smiled understanding her plea. He helped her in taking raman inside iyer house in ishita's room. Making him lie on bed properly bala and amma were about to leave. Just then the door bell rang. Trio wondering who will be their goes out to see leaving raman their.
Ishita opened the door and saw Shagun with adi aliya ruhi pihu standing at door.
Ishita-what's it in the middle of the night...?
Asked Ishita coldly looking at Shagun.
Shagun-raman is not home yet. Is he here.
Asked Shagun,angrily. She had doubt of him being here because many ishra were saved from being caught by this witch. She many times created the scene raising question on meeting them.
Ishita-why are you searching your husband in my house...?
Asked Ishita blocking the door when she tried to enter inside. Pihu looked on suspiciously at Ishita so she took the advantage of being small height. She slipped inside when Shagun was busy in fighting with Ishita and blaming her for this and that. She directly ran inside ishita's room and saw raman blabbering Ishita's name in inabbreviated state.
"Ishita....ish....ishu....ishita...."
Pihu smiled teary eyes, she sat near him and kissed his cheek loving caressing his hair without disturbing him much.
"atleast today Papa will have sound sleep"
Thought pihu and ran out before Shagun barge in.
"I checked inside Papa is not here."
Hearing her voice from back Ishita looked back in jerk. Adi Ruhi looked at pihu and she assured them blinking her eyes that raman is here only. Getting that signal both dragged Shagun from their and pihu too left not before giving a last glance to Ishita. Iyer house door was about to close when pihu came running back and hugged ishita's legs tightly.
"I miss you....ishimaa...."
These kids and raman were suffering equally. Pihu ruhi had habit of playing with ishita's hair and sleep listening her stories. Nowadays they used to get her glimpse by much difficulty. Adi had to barge on his sisters room in midnight whenever he misses his ishima,and he has to cry. More than raman he was close to his ishima, any problem and query he always had her lap to get rid of his worries. But now trio just use to cry hugging each other in night. Having a wife adi can never share his pain with her because for her, her so called mumma health was more important she never worried about his pain. Neither she had any sorrow of ishita's absence.
Ishita carresed pihu and hugged her back. After hugging contently pihu composes herself.
"I have to go ishima otherwise if she will doubt she will come back. Papa is after long time with his wife, go take care of him we will manage her anyhow"
Said pihu and goes kissing her cheeks and saying good night.
Ishita looks on helplessly, her family was just a step away from her but she had to stay away from them. She wiped her tears closes the door of her bedroom going inside. She looks at sleeping raman teary eyes.
"it's enough of bring social services, my husband needs me and i need him. For today i can be selfish"
Thinking this she goes on bed and cries hugging him tight.
"uhhh....ummmm..."
Ishita loosened her grip listening his moan.
"what are doing, it suffocated me..."
Said raman breathing heavily.
"I'm sorry...I'm sorry....you ok"
Raman-hmmm....ok....but why are you worried...? I'm fine don't worry....& don't touch me....stay away from me.
Said raman shrugging her lightly getting angry.
Ishita(st)-don't know when this moment will come again how can i stay away...?
Raman-what...? Why staring at me...? You think of whole world.....but never think of your husband.....you don't love me....I'm only made that i die everyday missing you, you don't miss me even. I....ha....
Before raman can complete that hate word Ishita took his lips holding his collar tightly and chewed mercilessly as if giving him punishment for daring to say those 'i hate you' word. Raman was no less, he pinched on her waist and she fell on bed under him, but not leaving his lips. He too bit her back punishing her for keeping him away from her. That pain that longingness and parting from each other was clearly seen in their fight. Their fight for dominance, both were bitting and chewing each other mercilessly and wildly. After a Min both parted breathing heavily and raman fell on her.
"say those hate you words......again and.....see the.....circumstances.....next one......will be more.....bad....it will be worst"
Said Ishita hugging him in that same position.
Raman-you know....you are bad....very bad....the worst woman i have....ever met.
Ishita-thank you for the compliment....i told you before....im the baddest...
Raman-i also told you i too don't have habit of good people and good things.
Both smiled and drowned in their pool of passion. Their night passed in filling the void of so many days and their part ways....they next morning again they have to part don't know till when, (cvs know better) they don't have answer of till when.

.
.
.
.
.
.
^^^^^^^^^^LOVE SHAANI^^^^^^^^^^

PS:IGNORE TYPOS....NOT PROOFREAD....😍 😘